Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OiNK - Cheating Program Question

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if i some1 uses a cheating program to increase their upload at OiNK, BitmeTV etc will they get disabled

i mean like not to increase the upload speed so that its obvious that ur cheating but to increase it so u cant tell

i was jus curious on wht would happen haha

btw i dont cheat on trackers its jus my curiosity kicking in and i dont want to try it myself haha

dont want to risk my only acct

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    There are some posts where TMT from OiNK says that some people got disabled for using a moded client, and that the fact that they used the mod to cheat or not was irrelevant. Using the cheating client (even if you're not using it to cheat) will get you disabled...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by netranger2 View Post
    Then why are you even thinking about this if it's so obvious as to what'll happen if you cheat. :l

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I hope nobody will answer yuor question. It would be like a guide for cheaters.
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Curious to find out, Curious to try im guessing?

Yes you will get banned
    eee

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    if i some1 uses a cheating program to increase their upload at OiNK, BitmeTV etc will they get disabled

i mean like not to increase the upload speed so that its obvious that ur cheating but to increase it so u cant tell

btw i dont cheat on trackers its jus my curiosity kicking in and i dont want to try it myself haha

You are so fucking obvious, lad.

-bd

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post

You are so fucking obvious, lad.

-bd
    Offtopic:
    DefianceX is he going to get an infraction for this??
    eee

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    FireMan's Avatar Marine
    Cheating not thanks a lot.
    Fuc* the cheaters now.

Hehehehe

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    my opinion: there are enough of those cheaters already, no need to add another few by openly discussing this topic on a filesharing-board.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    FireMan's Avatar Marine
    BitTorrent is pretty, does not exist space for cheaters in this world of the computation. Cheaters that they develop a space to practise its knowledge of intrusion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast