Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What else is there to trade???

bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well first I'd like to say that this is a strange place in FST (and I probably won't be visiting the lounge again ) but this may well be the first thread I've made that didn't fit in the BT or invites section...BUT:

I love trading stuff but I've retired trading private tracker invites, because I've reached about as high as I've wanted to get.

So what else can I trade??? Anyone here know?
    Lets have some suggestions, maybe trading cards on some unofficial trading site or what? I don't want to get into legally bounds sites like eBay though..
    Anyone know a place where they trade entry into sites, or digital...errr....stuff that might even be worth something??

Do tell!

Thanks

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I give you naked pictures of me and you give me naked pictures of hot babes?

Seriously though, if you're addicted to trading, then maybe you should try some free mmorpgs and trade digital items. Also, there's Magic Online (which is free as far as I know).

3. Lounge   -   #3
    What exactly do you mean by "digital items"? I think that's what my original question is!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "digital items"? I think that's what my original question is!
    Well, digital items as in weapons, armor, etc. used by the characters in the game. As for whether it's worth something, well, it probably is certainly worth something for those playing the game but otherwise, it completely depends on the person.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Well first I'd like to say that this is a strange place in FST (and I probably won't be visiting the lounge again ) but this may well be the first thread I've made that didn't fit in the BT or invites section...BUT:

I love trading stuff but I've retired trading private tracker invites, because I've reached about as high as I've wanted to get.

So what else can I trade??? Anyone here know?
    Lets have some suggestions, maybe trading cards on some unofficial trading site or what? I don't want to get into legally bounds sites like eBay though..
    Anyone know a place where they trade entry into sites, or digital...errr....stuff that might even be worth something??

Do tell!

Thanks
    Good decision, bye bye.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Good times, good people

Hint taken

7. Lounge   -   #7
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    That was your idea m8

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i'll trade you five STD's for a coffee.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I will trade ideas with you, if you ever have any

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Genious, please let me translate.

You're all cunts and I want fuck all to do with you. However any ideas on how I can satisfy my OCD would be greatly appreciated.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast