Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: can someone please help me(scn admin please)

thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i put this userbar at my sig

and from some reason scn banned me and agent said that scn url is in this userbar
    this userbar is from scn official contest and i thought that he is ok and i don't see any url at this userbar
    please help me
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Did you try the IRC?
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    yep they banned me after agent47 told me the "reason"
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Irony at its best. Hope you get things worked out.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    please can someone tell them on the irc because i can't enter right now(ip ban)

fsc lover

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    well they banned me cuz Silver [ X-godfather ] thought that i said something to him... and even though i talked to agent several times nothing helped ... so don't count on get it back.
    but good luck

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    but why did they ban me?
    because i used their userbar(which was at their official contest)?

fsc lover

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Another reason could be "the godfather" is reserved for Agent. Wasn't there a lower class you could have chosen? One that accurately described your current status?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Maybe because that userbar is for 'godfather' (i.e. the site owner) and it looked like your trying to impersonate someone your not, you should of used the userbar for your rank.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    the godfather is class?????
    i didn't know that and this is not the reason cause agent47 told me that the reason is because my userbar included scn url

fsc lover

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast