Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sickest Thing U Have Ever Seen?

The Passion
    Man, Spin, you win.
    I'm afraid to go outside now....

I don't really have anything to contribute to this thread, but really, who does after reading all that? Can anyone top that!?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    insanebassman
    I am not sure about topping spin, that is some messed up schtuf...

I worked as a LVN in a hospice home in Texas for about 18 months. The last two weeks I worked there, I had to call 6 DNR's. (Do Not Resuscitate) One of them was a triple amputee who had stage 3 Decubitous ulcers on his tail bone, rib cage, his remaining elbow and the stump of his left leg. He was found in his daughter's house a whole man. She had let him get so dirty in his delusional state; he had developed necrotic decubitous ulcers so bad on his heels, knees and one elbow, those three appendages had to be amputated. I had the joy of cleaning him nightly on 3rd shift, aptly named the graveyard shift. I found him dead, his spine protruding through the necrotic hole in his lower back where the infection had tunneled along his spine.

I had to prep him for the morgue. I took 4 hours in a full bio suit. He had Hepititus C as well as Alzheimer's. That morning, when I got out of work, I smoked a pack of cigarettes in about 4 hours, could not sleep, so I smoked some more.

I took 2 weeks for the dreams to stop. This was worse than leprosy. He could feel himself rotting away. Every nerve ending was fully aware of what was happening. I had too much empathy for the job. I literally felt residual pain in all the same places he did, as well as others, every time I had to treat them.

I still feel the pain of others when I let my walls down.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    I saw a guy throwing up then he takes the thrown up and eats it again. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by lilmiss@20 June 2003 - 14:34
    :x the thought of fugleys fat hairy belly does it everytime.
    I aint fat ask cbb? Old yep! fat no!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    - Watching 2 of my very good friends die in a gliding accident right infront of me and then seeing there bodies.....

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    I&#39;ve got two.

1) My mum without her teeth in.

2) My mum with her teeth in.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by kassinopious@21 June 2003 - 10:51
    - Watching 2 of my very good friends die in a gliding accident right infront of me and then seeing there bodies.....
    oh goodness, thats sounds terrible&#33;
    i had a similar situation two years ago, when a very good friend of mine hung himself we all went to the pub to say goodbye to him in style, and one of my best mates was murdered literally a step away from me. well, i say murdered but he was beaten into a coma and died a few hours later, so the tw8 only got 3 years for manslaughter. he was allowed back in to the pub 3 times, and each time tried to get at me and my friends again.

"let the bastard fry", i say.

my heart goes out to you.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I can&#39;t compare to the above posts as they are horrific
    It&#39;s a sad world

The sickest thing I ever saw was a video which was released (for some reason) for about a month&#33; It was called "Executions", I&#39;m not going into detail but they were real, not acted, not fake but real, That was 5 or 6 years ago and I can still see some of the images now&#33;

Nasty&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

9. Lounge   -   #19
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    a mate showed me this "faces of death" video once - really mad - nothing to the experiences here......... so sad.

It was like videos of real killings, like a guy shooting himself in the head at a press conference from the 60&#39;s.......and a guy shooting his wife during an interview......unbelivably shocking.

there were more, but i wouldnt like to describe them

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i dont know if i should say it but when my mum got hit by a car last year.

my bro told me she broke her leg. so i went and sat infront of her to talk to her look at her right leg and thought theres a lot of blood but it dont look that bad. then i saw her left foot had come off almost. she was actually really lucky in a really gruesome way because the only things connecting to her foot was a bit of skin, an artery and the nerves

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast