Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Nob Needs Nurturing!

Poster
    I know you all must be sick of it BUT, iwant to put a picture off my pc on as an avatar, or in the message box etc, tried for hours, but i'm just getting more drunk.
    please dont suggest av&sig the final guide, i've been there, tried various links, of hosts etc, need the fu*kwits guide unfortunately. i'll become a computer geek if it's the last thing i do! take the piss by all means as long as you help.ta.
    max 80x80
    100kb

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Do you know how to upload a picture to the internet. If not you will need to learn.

Go here and get an account

http://image.uploader.net/user/

then upload your picture. You can use any web based storage, this is just the one I use.

Once you have done that post back and I will tell you what to do next. If you want it step by step.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    just use www.chinkii.com

no sign up. see

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Ive been trying too! (in every sense&#33 In the end I found a low tech solution.

I just bought a book of first class stamps and stuck one to the screen - then using the scroll bar I can position it correctly - Hey presto One first class Idiot's Avatar!

Shame no other f*cker can see though!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@21 June 2003 - 19:40
    Ive been trying too&#33; (in every sense&#33 In the end I found a low tech solution.

I just bought a book of first class stamps and stuck one to the screen - then using the scroll bar I can position it correctly - Hey presto One first class Idiot&#39;s Avatar&#33;

Shame no other f*cker can see though&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    wow. you look just like the queen, &#39;cept a bit green

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@21 June 2003 - 20:40

I just bought a book of first class stamps and stuck one to the screen - then using the scroll bar I can position it correctly - Hey presto One first class Idiot&#39;s Avatar&#33;

Are you describing Her Britannic Majesty as a first class idiot ?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+21 June 2003 - 19:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 21 June 2003 - 19:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@21 June 2003 - 20:40

Are you describing Her Britannic Majesty as a first class idiot ? [/b][/quote]
    Maybe but let&#39;s be fair - she classy totty&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@21 June 2003 - 19:47

Maybe but let&#39;s be fair - she classy totty&#33;
    By this do you mean she engages in some acts that might be deemed unacceptable to normal people?

ps maybe she aint that classy - could just be a tart at heart

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    By this do you mean she engages in some acts that might be deemed unacceptable to normal people?
    the swans

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast