Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Swedvdr account

Poster
    I want to use a middleman or you go first - I was scammed a couple of weeks ago. Someone took my ScT account with 500 GB buffer when I was stupid enough to go first. The guy had nice rep points and he seemed all right, but he wasn't. I trust no one... Sorry guys.

Looking for account at Swedvdr... Ratio/buffer doesn't really matter.
    I can offer you Bitme/Bitmetv/HDBits. And I had an account at Swedvdr before so I know it's not a level 8 tracker. It's not special, just a tracker with DVD movies.

I have heard that you can't change email adress at Swedvdr anymore. Is that true?
    Please leave a friendly bump. Thanks in advance!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I changed my Email address (I wrote to the Staff), and all went well. It is soon gonna be a Level 9 tracker BTW, as shortage of invite is still an issue. I build up a nice ratio, I love the site and would never give it away. Besides, what good does it make U to talk low of SweDVDR? Just courious.
    Anyway , good luck in Your effort! Sorry for Your SCT - adventure. I read it in some other thread. U watch out next time - if there is any next time. Sure, U can consider my comment as a friendly bump!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    hope to get what you want this time, and bump

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well you're right about it not being lvl 8, but that doesn't mean you'll get it
    Last edited by bblogs; 07-17-2007 at 01:25 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dineitdark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Its definitely more hard to get than TT and SCT and the trackers are rated on their rarity.

so its probably above lv8.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If you say
    And I had an account at Swedvdr before so I know it's not a level 8 tracker. It's not special, just a tracker with DVD movies.
    Then why dont you ask for thedvdclub? or other one dedicated to dvdrs? Cus SWEDVDR has quality, and thats what you want. Also, if you had SWEDVDR, why dont you still have the account?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I changed my Email address (I wrote to the Staff), and all went well. It is soon gonna be a Level 9 tracker BTW, as shortage of invite is still an issue. I build up a nice ratio, I love the site and would never give it away. Besides, what good does it make U to talk low of SweDVDR? Just courious.
    Anyway , good luck in Your effort! Sorry for Your SCT - adventure. I read it in some other thread. U watch out next time - if there is any next time. Sure, U can consider my comment as a friendly bump!
    No no, I don't talk low of the tracker. I just don't think it's a special level 8 tracker, that's all. People may say it's the best tracker out there and build up a hype, but since I know it's nothing special about it, I just wanted to clearafy that for the people who only think levels.
    Thanks for the bump, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrule View Post
    hope to get what you want this time, and bump
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    We'll see what happens. For us who know a bit about Swedvdr, knows it's not a level 8 superduper tracker. But you know, it's a good site and invites are closed... so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Broka View Post
    If you say
    And I had an account at Swedvdr before so I know it's not a level 8 tracker. It's not special, just a tracker with DVD movies.
    Then why dont you ask for thedvdclub? or other one dedicated to dvdrs? Cus SWEDVDR has quality, and thats what you want. Also, if you had SWEDVDR, why dont you still have the account?
    I'm a swedish guy and I like the tracker. I know nothing about thedvdclub, but thanks for the tip.
    I had an account, or several actually, but I traded them... A long time ago.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    I don't think it's a bad offer. But for you guys who don't know much about Swedvdr and only think levels, then it may sound strange.
    If I offer three great trackers for one pretty good tracker, then I should have a shot.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It is a bad offer and i know quite a bit about swedvdr.
    Especially since invites are closed untill fall, so i think people who will give up their account will want a bit more then invites that are practicly given out for free.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster
    If someone has an extra account, then there is no problem. Plus, they will get 3 trackers. And they are nothing you will get for free just like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast