Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TT is coming up on it's 3rd year News

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Hello TT'zens...

As you may know TranceTraffic is coming up on it's 3rd year in existance! I can't exactly put into words just how much bigger and better this place has become than what I originally anticipated. It has created a massive following on the internet and even in clubs and cities all over the countries. The diversity of our users and the people who come here every day only make this place so much better. I would like to personally thank all the moderators and admins for being patient, persitant, and above all - determined to make this place the best it can be on the internet. I would like to thank all the VIP users who have been really helpfull in making sure I can keep this site running without having to starve I would like to thank all the users for keeping the TT spirit alive inside their computer as well as in their hearts. And above all, on behalf of everyone at TT, I would like to thank the uploaders who simply are invaluable to TT and make this place what it is today. They spend countless hours of their time providing you with a very important part in your lives, and that is MUSIC!

We have grown so much and have experienced a lot, gone through many changes and phases. Thanks to djshik we have recently even started our own monthly radio shows starring our own talented DJ's picked from our own userlist. I would like to thank all those involved in this project and for djshik for spending so much of his and effort on this without asking for anything in return... in fact, nobody here has every asked for anything in return for what they do. So I would like all the users to thank your moderating team, and say a big THANK YOU to all your favorite uploaders.

And in good ol` TT fashion, we would like to give back to the community. And since we already provide a free service here, we'd like to take a load off your mind, and provide everyone with a whole week (7 days) of free leeching. Starting July 19th, you will be able to leech any and all torrents free of ratio charge. You upload bytes will still count towards your ratio but any downloads are not counted. Enjoy!! Ohh, and you all have 2 days left to run out and buy a new hard drive!

p.s.: Free leech week will start on July 19th in YOUR time zone, regardless of where you live, if you wake up at 1am on Jul19th regardles of where you are in the world, you can start leeching your ass away!
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    TT's Birthday.... bring on the bitches and the champaign!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yeah This is the greatest news since.. since.. I got my TT invite

Can't wait to finally get some buffer there. All the great packs and.. and.. everything

Happy Birthday TT
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    WOW, it has passed that long ,awesome \0/
    /me buys new 1TB HDD

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    TT for level 9!, at least for this week
    TCS Byatch in training

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    TT for level 9!, at least for this week

TT is priceless.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    TT is level whoever trades it can't be thinking straight
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    0sec's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    Heh, lolz
    I'm away in this week

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Happy B-DAY TT

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    happy b-day to TT

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast