Thread: OiNK Invite for limited seedbox access

lease close:
    Last edited by addicted_2; 07-18-2007 at 03:20 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted_2 View Post
    I hope this sounds fair....i
    You unsure right
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Yep
    Last edited by addicted_2; 07-18-2007 at 03:08 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Cause minimum of 2 weeks for oink account it's a joke.
    TCS Byatch in training

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Well i really didnt realize what i had said. Im used to being on my 10/1 cable package not some dedicated service so thats why i said OR for certain amount of bandwidth. I hope that clears everything up.

Easy on me. I wanna be fair. How much bandwidth or transfer is that invite worth or am i just wasting my time? I've never traded for seedbox access before so bare with me
    Last edited by addicted_2; 07-18-2007 at 03:12 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    good offer

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Well i really didnt know how to word it thats why i said OR for certain amount of bandwidth.

Easy on me....i wanna be fair......does that sound better????..How much bandwidth or transfer is that invite worth or am i just wasting my time?? I've never traded for seedbox access b4 so bare with me
    No hard feeling, just when I offered level 8 for a week or some bandwidth like 1-1,5 Tb there were a lot of wankers joking it was enough
    Make conclusions what you hear about oink offer
    TCS Byatch in training

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    well the invite itself doesn't worth much. only if account with buffer .
    and i'm pretty sure that users with seedbox got oink (:
    good luck

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I have an OiNK invite to trade for time on your seedbox. I want a windows based box, NO LINUX as I don't have time to learn it. We can negotiate transfer amount. I prefer some sort of middleman. I hope this sounds fair....im unsure
    You tend to find that those with seedboxes are a little more serious about torrenting, and go to the trouble of getting a seedbox and learning how to use it properly, which means they will have passed the level of oink many moons ago.

As they are the more serious, you need to be more serious in what you offer for access, and I would suggest you actually ask if someone would seed an account or 2 for something like an invite or 2. There are many trustworthy souls who would do such a thing, and you need to watch & learn this forum more for those that offer such things.

I'm sorry to have to inform you, but there is no way on this earth any seedbox owner would grant you 1 hour on a seedbox for an invite of that calibre, sorry.

hth

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RaPPeR View Post
    well the invite itself doesn't worth much. only if account with buffer .
    and i'm pretty sure that users with seedbox got oink (:
    good luck
    Ok guys.....i see what the deal is now....

Please close my little thread