Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S C E N E N E T W O R K

Member BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    zxcv, no need to ask anymore.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    mitsuevo03's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    I could use ScN invite

Thanks

Damn while I was posting this with pic you already got banned.
    Last edited by mitsuevo03; 07-18-2007 at 04:14 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    zului's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    @mitsuevo03:
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent47 View Post
    very bad timing, as i found u in record time lol

disabled, ip banned plus im gonna keep your info on my hdd, just in case another sites want it ;-)

//Agent47

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post
    I guess Agent47 won this round huh?

Sux for you dude, sorry.
    I have 2 SCN accounts, both with invites. He got one of them, but I still have the other one.

I'm not going for a win, but for a draw... I don't really like the tracker anymore because of what Agent47's been doing here in FST - disabling accounts because of members giving away SCN invites. The fact is - without FST, SCN is nothing.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Oh dear, Agent47 is on a crusade, watch your kneecaps everybody!

Close the doors, lock up your windows & do not, under any circumstances, peep!

We are watching you..................................

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    my sct and my scn was disabled because of him
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    LuckIEE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

i am confused about all this
    Last edited by LuckIEE; 07-18-2007 at 04:34 PM.
    Iy Looov eet

The Best Things In Life Should Be Free.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    I have 2 SCN accounts, both with invites. He got one of them, but I still have the other one.

I'm not going for a win, but for a draw... I don't really like the tracker anymore because of what Agent47's been doing here in FST - disabling accounts because of members giving away SCN invites. The fact is - without FST, SCN is nothing.

Thanks for the info. I was going to post some ratios but you changed my mind.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4

Honestly, nobody has the right to be upset on FST because of being banned from a tracker. Trading isn't allowed on any tracker, and we've taken the risk, as we registered to FST. We should be cautious, and do everything as possible to hide from site admins, because they have absolutely right, if they find us and ban us. No need to blame them, they own their site, they decide, what kind of users they want to be registered there. If they think, that they don't want any users, who are on FST too, they can ban every such person.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post

Honestly, nobody has the right to be upset on FST because of being banned from a tracker. Trading isn't allowed on any tracker, and we've taken the risk, as we registered to FST. We should be cautious, and do everything as possible to hide from site admins, because they have absolutely right, if they find us and ban us. No need to blame them, they own their site, they decide, what kind of users they want to be registered there. If they think, that they don't want any users, who are on FST too, they can ban every such person.

but ain't it a bit ironic that those site admins are actually traders in FST, they ban for actions they do themselves

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast