Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what edition is my ford explorer?

popwar's Avatar Popwar
    i have a 1991 ford explorer which i think is an eddie baur edition but not sure. it has the body kit deal trim around the sides and i havent seen any other explorer with the trim on it that mine has. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2673083

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    That's not Eddie Bauer.

EB has leather interior and has the "Eddie Bauer" signature in the back hatch, as well as a two-tone paint scheme with beige on the bottom.

As for the trim, it appears to be after market running boards.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    popwar's Avatar Popwar
    o.ok

4. Lounge   -   #4
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    That thing's ghetto!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    popwar's Avatar Popwar
    lol shut up. it aint that bad. it runs and drives real fuckin good amazingly because its a ford. and fords... well you know the story... but i like it and i got it for free. so ..

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Clearly a hybrid of some sort - what does it do 50/60mpg?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by popwar View Post
    lol shut up. it aint that bad. it runs and drives real fuckin good amazingly because its a ford. and fords... well you know the story... but i like it and i got it for free. so ..
    All I buy is Ford vehicles. I find that they run amazingly well.

The first vehicle I ever owned was a camouflage '72 Ford Explorer. That was back when the Explorer was a truck. That thing ran great for 30 years.

My second vehicle was an '88 Ford F250 which I lifted and had 35"s on. It was a great truck as well. I was in an accident on the freeway and plowed in the back of a semi. I survived that wreck only by having my seat belt on, and b/c my truck was so high, which caused me not to go under the semi. Anyways, needless to say, it was totaled.

Didn't have much money for a few years so I bought a Ford Ranger. That was the best running vehicle I've ever had. I bought that in '95 and never had so much as a blinker burn out or a battery die in the 6 years I had it. No work ever needed to be done.

In 2001 I bought a new F150 FX4, SuperCrew. I still have it and it's been great. I'm enjoying not having a car payment right now, but am considering getting a new truck - an F250 FX4 SuperCrew.

Ford has sold me as the best made vehicle on the road. I'll definitely continue to be a return customer.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #8
    popwar's Avatar Popwar
    lmao biggles. your being a smartass

9. Lounge   -   #9
    popwar's Avatar Popwar
    its good on gas cuz its a v6 not a v8

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by popwar View Post
    All I buy is Ford vehicles. I find that they run amazingly well.

The first vehicle I ever owned was a camouflage '72 Ford Explorer. That was back when the Explorer was a truck. That thing ran great for 30 years.

My second vehicle was an '88 Ford F250 which I lifted and had 35"s on. It was a great truck as well. I was in an accident on the freeway and plowed in the back of a semi. I survived that wreck only by having my seat belt on, and b/c my truck was so high, which caused me not to go under the semi. Anyways, needless to say, it was totaled.

Didn't have much money for a few years so I bought a Ford Ranger. That was the best running vehicle I've ever had. I bought that in '95 and never had so much as a blinker burn out or a battery die in the 6 years I had it. No work ever needed to be done.

In 2001 I bought a new F150 FX4, SuperCrew. I still have it and it's been great. I'm enjoying not having a car payment right now, but am considering getting a new truck - an F250 FX4 SuperCrew.

Ford has sold me as the best made vehicle on the road. I'll definitely continue to be a return customer.
    How old are you Skizo??

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast