Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCT taken back

sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5

Smile

I actually wanted to post in the original thread but it was closed. Anyways to my point. Some of you might know that I won a 1TB ScT giveaway several days back. I just wanted to report here that the account/giveaway was taken back. There were no issues, I didn't even leech one file, clubzz just had his reasons and I will leave it at that. I am only writing this since that giveaway was/is no longer a valid giveaway any longer (credit should be given when credit is due right?).

I am not that upset over losing the ScT account (one of my favorite trackers), I am actually sad not angry at all. It was good while it lasted .To all the future giveaway winners, hopefully you guys have better luck than I did. Maybe it is better in the end anyways, maybe someday I will luck into an ScT invite, that way I can create my own buffer.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Thats mitey understanding of you...It figures you are a Virginiaian like me..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Never mind dude...

It happens...nothing u can do..

u cant even blame clubzz..

but i hope that u guys settled it through PM..!!

Better luck next time
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    We defineatly settled it. I explained my reasons to him in pm when i found out about it and there isnt even anything i could do about it personally. I'll be sure to give him an invite if he's still looking for one when/if they give out invites again.
    Dont really see why theres the need to make another thread when we already sorted things in pm tho :p
    Oh well, i guess if you needed it to feel better then thats ok :-)

Wonder if this thread will be as popular as the original one!
    Last edited by clubzz; 07-18-2007 at 10:23 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nevermind
    Last edited by hangemhigh; 07-18-2007 at 10:30 PM. Reason: answered
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by clubzz View Post
    We defineatly settled it. I explained my reasons to him in pm when i found out about it and there isnt even anything i could do about it personally. I'll be sure to give him an invite if he's still looking for one when/if they give out invites again.
    Dont really see why theres the need to make another thread when we already sorted things in pm tho :p

Yes it was sorted through PM, I am not upset about the situation. I only posted this because you were given undue credit for the giveaway. Basically the giveaway no longer exists is my point, thats all. That is why I mentioned, credit is given when its due. No bad/hard feelings at all.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    That really sucks, mate... I wouldn't take back something that I've given away... But that's just me...

I wish I got an SCT invite I can give you... For now, try contributing here in FST by helping other members and you won't have any hard time getting anything you want in the future... Good luck, mate.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sounds weirdo to me as well...Have to agree with fstrulz on that. If I give sg then that`s it. On the other hand I do not know all the details the circumstances, so I better just not judge.
    U can count on me in the future, I saty here as retired trader, and make some giveaways from time to time (like 2day) Hope I can help U some day.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Were there any agents involved? Just curious..
    TCS Byatch in training

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by clubzz View Post

Sorry clubzz this thread will no be as popular Cuz there's no drama or disagreement to critisize or opinion about. If sense would've been angry and fuming then there would be a plot/conflict to gossip and talk about,

Oh well at least we got the resolution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast