Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pcanywhere Version 11

Poster
    Is this one out yet? If so is there a bittorent link?

THanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    anyone, please?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Retired
    No version 11 is still BETA

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Are you sure? There web page said it was already released. Of course web pages can be incorrect Wolfenstein Enemy Territory still says it will be both a single and multiplayer game. I could only figure out how to get the multiplayer started, I don't think it came with a singleplayer version.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Retired
    Originally posted by boe@21 June 2003 - 19:12
    Are you sure? There web page said it was already released. Of course web pages can be incorrect Wolfenstein Enemy Territory still says it will be both a single and multiplayer game. I could only figure out how to get the multiplayer started, I don't think it came with a singleplayer version.
    if you do a search on GOOGLE you see on many pages BETA behind Pcanywhere 11 so I think it's still beta, but I could be wrong

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    calctext98's Avatar Member
    Well, I don't have a hash for PCA 11, but I do know that it's not in beta anymore. Check out the official page here.

I'm sure it'll be on the networks soon enough . . .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Could someone enlighten me as to what pcanywhere is? I searched for it in google, went to PCAnywhere on Symantec.com and I'm still confused. It looks interesting... thanks!

DFB

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Fluffy_Bunny@21 June 2003 - 21:14
    Could someone enlighten me as to what pcanywhere is? I searched for it in google, went to PCAnywhere on Symantec.com and I'm still confused. It looks interesting... thanks!

DFB
    PCAnwhere is a remote control/remote access application. A simple example would be if you had a computer at work and needed to access the files or the applications on that computer from home, you could use PCAnwhere to control each. Of course you would want encryption and firewalls to prevent potential security risks.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Whoa... that's awesome. Thanks!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    No problem, I wish I had a link for 11 to give you. 10.5 is pretty common under kazaa though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast