Thread: Sig2dat Wont Work

Poster
    all the movies i try to get with sig2dat always say more sources needed, i am trying to grt 2fast2furios and dumb and dumberer, y wont they downlaod?

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.
    We all seek peace, but few of us will ever find it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    also what is better for moviez sig2dat or bittorent or kazaa i like to get the moviez within 1-3 days after they hit the theaters and i am on a cable modem

any help would be greatly appreciated????????

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by volskid2002@21 June 2003 - 02:43
    all the movies i try to get with sig2dat always say more sources needed, i am trying to grt 2fast2furios and dumb and dumberer, y wont they downlaod?
    It always says that you need more sources, because people who have the "REAL" movies, are slim and few amonst the ocean of fakes. It will take awhile for someone with a good connection that has the file to get on and share it with you.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    so i just let my kazaa run till someone gets on with the files and starts to upload to me

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by volskid2002@21 June 2003 - 04:28
    also what is better for moviez sig2dat or bittorent or kazaa i like to get the moviez within 1-3 days after they hit the theaters and i am on a cable modem

any help would be greatly appreciated????????
    If a movie is new, use Bittorrent. Short of a direct download, it's the fastest way, but it does rely on folk keeping the download box open after they get the whole thing.

If it's old and you think that a lot of folk will have it, use Kazaa. Once you have a hash you'll get the movie eventually.

All that Sig2Dat is is a way of getting the hashes in a format that Kazaa can understand, in itsself it can't download anything.

Trust Verifieds, not search, and you WON'T get fakes. If anyone is found to be posting fake hashes there then a moderator

(pause to bow deeply and respectfully)

will deal with them. Probably from a great height!