Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grey Screen On Vid Playback

Poster
    Well, I had that problem once & the only way to fix it is too format I think the problem is when Windows Media detetecs that the codecs aren't installed it downloads it's own. Then when you install KLite codec pack it conflicts and screws up your codecs.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I only know how to change contrast settings in bsplayer, in bsplayer its somewhere in options

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    here is how i fixed mine with the same problem
    go to settings
    choose mpeg4 decoder
    then hit properties and hit the reset button
    then apply
    solved my gray screen problem just fine without having to delete a thing
    hope that helps

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    oh yeah,I did that in old school win media player and the settings carried over to the win media player 9
    cured up the grey screen
    tested it on all my movies and such

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by DJ-KeTTLe@14 July 2003 - 08:36
    ok the k-lite codecs got corrupted in some whays when u installed the window media payer codec pack (same thing happend to me but with some other codecs)so what u need to do is unistal the windows media codec pack and unistal the k-lite codec pack. Then restart ur computer and install the k-lite codec pack and if is still doin it unistall the codec pack again and go to
    My Computer/c:/windows/system32/ and manually delete the codecs be sure to delete all the codecs in the k-lte pack onece u do that restart ur computer and install k-lte codect pack and that shuld fix the problem
    i tried that it didnt work for me can some one help me please?
    I don’t know if this might work but try to reinstall windows media player but before you do this make sure to uninstall all the codecs you had installed before. Went you finish reinstalling windows media player reinstall k-lite's codec pack hope this works for you (it did for one of my friends)
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    I don’t know if this might work but try to reinstall windows media player but before you do this make sure to uninstall all the codecs you had installed before. Went you finish reinstalling windows media player reinstall k-lite's codec pack hope this works for you (it did for one of my friends) 
    didnt work

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    well then your comp is fucked up
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    man it only happen when i installed k-lite codec pack and my comp is 2 weeks old so its not f(_)Ck ed is there a way to uninstall wmp?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12