View Poll Results: Do U think that itis a good idea, to better show U the Overhyped Hungarian Trackers?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am very keen on knowing them better! I already use one or plan to obtain one in the future.

24 38.10%
  • No, I am not interested. Overrated, overhyped stuff...

17 26.98%
  • I do not care about it.

21 33.33%
  • I am only interested in it for trading reasons.

1 1.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Competitive Analysis of Hungarian Trackers (Plan)

direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I have BH, PREt, GT, Majomparade and Darkside. I love 'em, specially, DS, PREt and BH

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    it's good idea to let everyone know something about Hungarian trackers.. i think information and reviews will be interesting for everyone who is interested in trackers..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Up
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    A review would be nice.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sylar I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to do here. Are you trying to write reviews and hype these trackers a little more?

AFAIK they already have reviews and some of them are rated now like nCore and Bh and I think they already have been hyped enough and a lot of people have lost interest in them now. Is that why you want to do this or just to help the Hungarian community so they can learn more about these trackers? or what exactly is the point of this?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    Up

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Sylar I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to do here. Are you trying to write reviews and hype these trackers a little more?

AFAIK they already have reviews and some of them are rated now like nCore and Bh and I think they already have been hyped enough and a lot of people have lost interest in them now. Is that why you want to do this or just to help the Hungarian community so they can learn more about these trackers? or what exactly is the point of this?
    Mr. Saulin I do not want to get into revisions. I did not ask Your permisson and do not ask either in the future to start a thread like that. I have described clearly what I was trying to do.
    However, it seems that U either have not read thoroughly the thread or just want to argue for the sake of debate. So once again: Firstly I was interested (not anymore) that what percentage of frequent users show interest in a comperative review. I mean in a review where they can compare the different trackers to each other. Even if a trader decides to trade his account he could be more knowledgeable knowing the weak and strong points and can define what his goal should be, which tracker he is after.
    I cannot help with Your problem of (not) understanding my goals. Do not take it personally, but guys like U really piss me off. Hope not offended. Hereby I refuse Your accusations of hyping. If U just look at threads I had quite some giveaways and they really raised interest. I think Your comments are biased and made by the intention of flaming. Sorry, I do not take the challenge. As much as I do not agree with U, I do respect Your "opinion". U have the right to think what U want, but please- at least Your preconceptions should be backed with some facts. And talk only on behalf of Yourself, do not simplify. And by the way, Saulin - everybody has a right of so -called hyping. In fact I think that recent poll about Bithumen was childish and ridiculous. Those people voted who never ever got close to getting an account. I do not know if I am going on with my giveaways of Hungarian trackers. I do not see any point now, and really, these persons like you do not encourage my intentions. No hard feelings though. Have a nice day.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I know only Pirate D and Moobs and I'm very positive suprise. I know that these are small one. I have one question. Where can I find DVDR9 Hun? Besides I think that some screens from biggest hungarian trackers'll be great idea...
    Last edited by boluszyn; 07-22-2007 at 04:33 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by boluszyn View Post
    I know only Pirate D and Moobs and I'm very positive suprise. I know that these are small one. I have one question. Where can I find DVDR9 Hun? Besides I think that some screens from biggest hungarian trackers'll be great idea...
    There are screens from the best hungarian trackers, but they are in the Bittorrent invite section, where you will have acces only when you will be member for at least 1 month.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Mr Sylar. Reading your post it still seems to me like you want re-rewrite the reviews for the Hungarian trackers trying to get people interest in them and trying to hype them for trading value since they lost their trading value.

Like I said. They have reviews already and some of them are already rated so really I don't find this useful at all. Unless you want to help the hungarian community by writting better reviews since they are the ones that could benefit from such trackers the most. If you however are just trying to hype them which I think you might be just so their trading value goes up. I think this is just useless. Also why was this post on this section? A lot of people here don't have access to the invites section which is where trades happen.

Just my 2 cents and not heart feelings

Oh yeah buddy, the reason why Hun trackers were rated low is simply because mostly hungarian have them and a lot of people don't care much about them. I mean I could start some polls to rank some Spanish trackers that also have English content but most people will not be interested in them and will rank them low.

I think however that there is a lot of trackers that need new reviews because the current reviews do not show there real value. I don't mean just rarity but content/pre/speed.

And I always backup my comments with facts. I apreciate your feedback

I voted No, I am not interested. Overrated, overhyped stuff...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast