View Poll Results: Do U think that itis a good idea, to better show U the Overhyped Hungarian Trackers?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am very keen on knowing them better! I already use one or plan to obtain one in the future.

24 38.10%
  • No, I am not interested. Overrated, overhyped stuff...

17 26.98%
  • I do not care about it.

21 33.33%
  • I am only interested in it for trading reasons.

1 1.59%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Competitive Analysis of Hungarian Trackers (Plan)

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I would like to know, My Friends : would U like me to put together a comprehensive guide or review on Hungarian Trackers? I have been thinking about it for a long time. it`s not yet crystal - clear, but it starts to take shape.
    As I also worked on the marketing side of Medicine as well (pharma industry) I am thinking of some kind of competitive anlysis - some kind of SWOT - analysis(Strenghth, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) here. This would compare our major trackers to each other, and U can have a better knowledge of it. And in the meantime, U can have it as a basis for future trading. I met so many generous, trustworthy people here on FST, and some of them did not even have the slightest idea about our top-players on the Hungarian Torrent Market.
    What do u think of that?
    I would do it as a trial: I would begin with our Top- players.
    Bithumen, Ncore (former Endless), Darkside, Monkey`s Parade, Gigatorrents, Pretorians
    Then, if perception is good we can include the likes of Independence, Savaria, Bitgate, 1stTorrent, Bitlove, Moobs, Bithouse as well.
    I am looking forward to hearing Your opinion - let it be encouraging or negative.
    Also I am willing to invite some volunteers in the project to hel pme. Of course it takes time, Dudes...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I think something like this should be made in the future due to the invasion of small time hungaryan trackers, but absolutely not by you , because it will not be an objective review. It should be done by someone impartial , some foreigner who has these trackers. He will need some help to translate the faq and the rules and everything worth mentioning, but thats it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    Good idea, bro'. You are very active nowadays, and this project also makes sense. If you need any help, you can find me until 21st July.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Dragon!
    I would not do the whole, for sure, Dude. Aside from that I already demonstrated that I am not biased. Not that I have to defend myself - I have proven enough here, and go on with my giveaways. And I also have all (almost all) the Foreign Top Trackers from SCT, to FTN, Norbits, BitMeTV, FSC, SweDVDR, PT, FB, CZone etc. All with a very good ratio. And I ain`t gonna go in a flaming war with U - I do not like to write that much as my dear friend, Resigned.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Dragon!
    Who's dragon ??

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Dragon!
    Who's dragon ??
    ignore dragos.. he always talks crap .. he was offering demonoid when i traded bithumen

IMHO ncore is the best hungarian tracker ..
    Last edited by blackbird; 07-19-2007 at 11:57 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    Don't turn this topic into a flame war. Flaming can be fun, but maybe this thread worth more. Don't insult dragos, or anybody else, who tell us about his opinion. For that purpose, there are many pointless threads.
    Last edited by resigned; 07-19-2007 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post
    Don't turn this topic into a flame war. Flaming can be fun, but maybe this thread worth more. Don't insult dragos, or anybody else, who tell us about his opinion. For that purpose, there are many pointless threads.
    M8, U are stating the obvious. I already made my point. No flame war. This thread was not created for that. And please...short comments, this time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I would like to see good review of all of them to see are they worth of hype or not.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i managed to get bithumen, ncore, bigate and gigatorrents. i must say i was surprised. specialy from ncore and bh. i would realy like areview on the other trackers that arent famous.. maybe they will turn out as fine as bh and ncore.
    you can blow me...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast