Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Plead For "The Arrow" [FTN]

DISABLED PRIVS
    Before you read Guys please dont take this the wrong way and i no there are many requests like mine but please try to put yourself in my shows

:: Please Take The time out to read this ::

I had an ScT account with more then 2tb of buffer today i login and i find out that it has been disabled. Now i can guarantee with my life that i have never ever cheated, traded or even let any1 near my ScT account ever but even when talking to the staff at IRC they had no mercy further more they banned my IP so i never see the face of ScT

I hate ScT soo much now i wouldnt even take an invite from someone even if it was for free

I here today ask someone from the kindness of their heart to make me apart of the great community FTN is i ask only for FTN because they are my best even tho i have never been a member but countless reviews of the tracker makes me want to drool haha

Now all those haters of FTN please dont say it sucks due to browser speeds or leechers etc etc (as i have read in many posts) beacuse my heart lies in the tracker

Is there anyone who can find an invite from the bottom of there heart and put a smile on my face forever (especially after my ScT was taken away from my hands)

Reagrds v1337

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I still don't understand why you want FTN. You can find everything on TL.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    castlecrazy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    lol good point. For content TL is awesome!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Agreed i have a FTN and ScT account adn i find myself going to TL more than i do the other sites

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS
    As i stated guys it about the community along with the content of the tracker

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    nom nom nom BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Good luck with this bro and sorry about your account loss.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5

Icon3

Sorry to hear about your ScT account. Not sure what happened but you might want to find out or explain it here. As for FTN I am like you I seek it also and I can care less what people say about the tracker good or bad. Its not always about the speeds/pretimes sometimes its about the community also. I hope you get what you are looking for but sadly some folks use FTN as a trading tool to achieve what they want so freebies are bitch to come by. I am not saying that is bad I am just stating the obvious. Best of luck.....

Doh
    Last edited by DohMein; 07-19-2007 at 11:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    To lose 2 f**kin TB on any account, without CHEATING, U bet my A$$ I will be over that freakin iRC DEMANDING some kind of xplanation or an Apology.
    BTW, I love S*T , it is one of my favourite Trackers, and the ONLY 1, I Donate.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    ^^ I agree at least try to sort out what happened.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Sad story. Hope you will get it.

TL has no community, bunch of lamers. Content is good though. You cant really compare those.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast