Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bittorrent Problem

yes, i found a folder called crack and there was a file called crack inside of it. i found it when i explored the cd. so if its on the cd, shouldnt it work?

2. Games   -   #22
    have you fully installed the game or can't you get past the "insert cd2" screen?

3. Games   -   #23
    i got passed the insert cd 2 screen, and the whole games installed. whenever i try and play using daemon tools, i put the cd2 iso file in the drive it created, and it runs, and then asks me to insert cd 2. if it recognized the disc just a second ago, why wont it after the games startup screen pops up?? I've tried using the .cue file also. The whole problem is that it recognizes the cd when i first run the game, then like 3 seconds later it asks for the cd again, but if it cant recognize it how could it have started? I also have it burned on 2 cd's, those do the same thing. i downloaded another crack but i'm not exactly sure how to work cracks.

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by FrStyleKing@23 June 2003 - 05:21
    i downloaded another crack but i'm not exactly sure how to work cracks.
    ok, the crack you downloaded is probably in either a rar or zip archive. to use it, extract the archive using winrar or winzip (remember to scan the crack first, it may be a virus).
    after you have extracted, there should be a file called "gamename here".exe

copy this exe file into the directory in which you installed the game.
    you will be asked if you want to replace the current file, say yes.
    then you should be able to play the game.

good luck

5. Games   -   #25
    i'm gonna uninstall it and try again, because i saw so many files tossed around my hd concerning mvp 2003 that i think i may have stuff all mixed up or something. because i cant figure out how everything installed correctly but wont play.

6. Games   -   #26
    THANKS SO MUCH MAN

i was so RETARDEDED the whole time i was trying to do all this stuff in my downloads folder where all my files were that i got off bittorrent, but i was so in a hurry that i failed to see the game was installed in program files, and thats where i should have been doing this stuff.....man i'm so embarassed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123