Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys Tell Me, Is America's Army A Fun Game?

Poster
    I'm contemplating whether I should download it or not, I know that the game is online, Is it like Counter Strike online, or does it have proper missions like Rainbow Six and stuff, just online? I have an ADSL connection so I guess the game would run well without any lagging right? Also, I have a P4 1.7GHZ, 256 megs ram and a Geforce 4 MX440, will the game run decently on those specs? Is it a good game to download, would I have fun?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Games   -   #2
    its realistic. dont expect some shootem up game. it was designed by the U.S. military as a recruiting tool. its fun, but hard because a majority of the people who play are extremely good.

3. Games   -   #3
    Man you can definetly run this game on your machine! you can run any game with your computer!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Postal 2 ran like shit.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    YES!!! AA IS AWESOME! I've been playing it since beta and I love it! It's quite realistic, according to my buddy in the army, but very different than CS. If you like CS, you might not like AA, but give it a try - it's free, and legal!

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Vamp@22 June 2003 - 23:26
    Postal 2 ran like shit.
    I think that Postal 2 ran like shiton most machines (if not all), on mine it still takes forever to load, I am using P4 2.0, 756 MB DDR, so do not use that game as a bench mark for your machine.

I know not the question you asked but just thought I would let ya know that.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    hmmm.thats like the only game i play..it my fav i love playing on the sniper only servers on the bridege map

any1 eleas wants it the links down in my sig

btw for those who play how much honor you have i only got 40

8. Games   -   #8
    Is it possible to Play AA if your on a router. i know i could not connect with other games on gamespy because of it.

Has anyone connected while on a router/firewall

9. Games   -   #9
    i use the in game server finder behind a router and firewall and have no problems connecting to games.

10. Games   -   #10
    I've tryed it last year, but I stopped playing it because you had to do all the training missions, is there anyway to not do them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast