Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WhyTF? TL vs SCT

n00b BT Rep: +1
    TL pretimes dont even compare to ScT....on big releases....ScT is always first

If you want an example...I watch the show "Entourtage"....ScT got it right away...it took TL another 30 mins to get it and by then...i was done watching it

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I dont even know why this kind of threads are even being opened. I mean , i could understant talking trash about FTN , it loads slow , few users, torrents dieing like shit there, etc. But wtf can you find bad about ScT ? It's not considered the best of the best by accident , you know ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    If you want an example...I watch the show "Entourtage"....ScT got it right away...it took TL another 30 mins to get it and by then...i was done watching it
    Episodes/TV Entourage S04E05 HR HDTV XviD-SiTV

TimeZone Set for both sites +4Gmt
    SCT
    2007-07-16 06:45:48

Tl
    2007-07-16 04:31:59

Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    I dont even know why this kind of threads are even being opened. I mean , i could understant talking trash about FTN , it loads slow , few users, torrents dieing like shit there, etc. But wtf can you find bad about ScT ? It's not considered the best of the best by accident , you know ..
    its considered B.0.T.B just because some want to say "Mine is bigger then yours", thats it, just because more efforts was put into getting an account over there they think their in higher position , i dont see anything else why SCT should be considered a better tracker, it has same content as TL, same pre-time if not faster or later.

Again that proves my point of a tracker hard to acquire an account with is not necessary to be the best.
    Last edited by BawA; 07-21-2007 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sct:
    Entourage S04E05 HDTV XviD-NoTV
    2007-07-15
    21:47:01

TL:
    2007-07-16 02:50:01

The rls you posted is the HR one which is cool but I am like most people and just find those useless since I dont have the proper equipment.

Look how TL was late on the 1st release of Entourage. Entourage is really a popular show in the US aswell. When you are that late on a rls like that, its obvious why ScT>TL.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    As I posted yesterday in another thread...

SCT is obviously good... and also overrated - because you can get most of its content on TL and with almost the same pretimes and speeds.

(
    The only problem with TL is its large userbase and a lot of its members have been getting letter from their ISPs and the MPAA, so I wouldn't recommend it to people who live in the U.S.)

SCT also has a Pay2Leech/Invite system, $40 T-shirts, and it's difficult to seed there if you don't have a seedbox...

SCT also has 15,000 members, while FTN has only 5,000 (and has great content and best pretimes and staff)...

That's why I think SCT is overrated and FTN is the best.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock05 View Post
    Sct:
    2007-07-15
    21:47:01

TL:

The rls you posted is the HR one which is cool but I am like most people and just find those useless since I dont have the proper equipment.

Look how TL was late on the 1st release of Entourage. Entourage is really a popular show in the US aswell. When you are that late on a rls like that, its obvious why ScT>TL.
    in your 1st post you said 30 minutes and those timing says 5 hours, either your talking out of you ar*s or you have not sync timing of both tracker correctly.

Entourage.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV.torrent
    Sct
    2007-07-16 06:47:01

Tl
    Last edited by BawA; 07-21-2007 at 06:54 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    When i said 30 mins...I was just trying to remember....when I went to go look it up like you did...it was worst then what I said. The timing differences are still the same from my post to yours, I am just in a different timezone then you are in.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    time zone difference doesn't means that a file adds on a tracker on different time
    you can just compare my release time to your release time and see the diffrence, dude go and sync both sites times in your profile.
    Last edited by BawA; 07-21-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Benjamen button

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    time zone difference doesn't means that a file adds on a tracker on different time
    you can just compare my release time to your release time and see the diffrence, dude go and sync both sites times in your profile.

I think it does. On ScT, on my profile settings, I have it to set -5 for the timezone and yes, it does affect the time readout on the torrents because i just tested it. On TL, i dont have it set (couldn't find the option to) so its at default time on there.

You do have a point then since my timing is not the same for both trackers. What was the difference for the NoTv rls on yours? Sorry about that, I should have realized that on my part and it makes my point pretty much invalid.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post

I think it does. On ScT, on my profile settings, I have it to set -5 for the timezone and yes, it does affect the time readout on the torrents because i just tested it. On TL, i dont have it set (couldn't find the option to) so its at default time on there.

You do have a point then since my timing is not the same for both trackers. What was the difference for the NoTv rls on yours? Sorry about that, I should have realized that on my part and it makes my point pretty much invalid.
    on TL you must set your country or some nearby country.
    for NoTv Tl got it around 3 hours earlier, this can be little overtimed because i didnt find my country on the list so i chose nearest country which is like 1 or so hours advance or behind :confused:
    Last edited by BawA; 07-21-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Benjamen button

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast