Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ** Sharing is Caring **

DominatoR's Avatar Me BT Rep: +3
    From what I can see here, a lot of you guys are saying that this tracker is pretty bad :/. Dont think thats really the truth. I mean, probably it has a great community and surely, it must have some pretty nice content ... I dont really know how it is, because I've never had an account there, but still, I think it should be appreciated .
    Anyway, maybe i'll oneday have the ocassion of seeing myself how FSC is .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hey Dave can you send an invite to an FSC Fight Club Fan (ME ME ME)

Maybe we can get togeather and talk about some UFC sh*t haha

UFC 73 was wicked

Whos your favourite..??
    Last edited by Elit3_T3AM; 07-22-2007 at 09:13 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    who told you that it is bad
    it is very very nice tracker
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by nadeem111as View Post
    who told you that it is bad
    it is very very nice tracker
    Well as far as i know it is a great tracker thats why i requested for it but so many ppl have said it has few peers and bla bla bla bla

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Anyone feel generous haha

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    and you think FSC with 2 peers on each MMA torrent are going to be that great, it's obvious u don't want it only because of MMA, MMA tracker has good pres, speeds, and a lot of rare stuff that you can't find anywhere else. It's the best tracker for MMA by far
    200 percent! MMA is the best tracker for martial arts. And in this area no other tracker including FSC can beat it, because it's dedicated to that stuff. Simple fact. And about speed, I can't complain about speed, cause it reaches my maximum speed on MMA
    FSC has it advantages if you looking for community though.
    TCS Byatch in training

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by DominatoR View Post
    From what I can see here, a lot of you guys are saying that this tracker is pretty bad :/. Dont think thats really the truth. I mean, probably it has a great community and surely, it must have some pretty nice content ... I dont really know how it is, because I've never had an account there, but still, I think it should be appreciated .
    Anyway, maybe i'll oneday have the ocassion of seeing myself how FSC is .
    The content is fine, there just aren't nearly enough members. I'd like to see their user base double so there would be some actual activity. It's currently at 3,100.

The majority of the torrents have 1-5 seeders. I have an account there but have never downloaded a single thing. I just don't think I could seed there.

yo

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    We by no means are as big as trackers that are dedicated to Fight related material. We are a true PRIVATE tracker. A small userbase is a big part of keeping it private. We do however compensate for a file ratio w/ a share index system that give you credit for seeding time.

btw, a few people who are posting about FSC are not part of FSC so they basing their opinion on speculation
    Last edited by DV8type; 07-24-2007 at 06:48 AM.
    Proud Member of:

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Commander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    FSC is a great tracker. The lack of peers means nothing. The share index system makes it easy to stay on the site, not to mention free download slots the staff gives out whenever they get drunk. I just don't understand why anyone expects a general site to be as good as a dedicated site. Please tell me how many general sites are as good as oink for music or music-vids for music videos.

My opinion is not based off what I read for those of you that care I am a member there.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    If you guys want a tracker with 1000leechers (RIAA included) on every torrent, you can go find demonoid or some public tracker.

I love small trackers and especially FSC where you can download anything, any time without worrying about your ratio, due to the unique bonus system.

It may not be specialized in martial arts as MMA is, but I find many other reasons to love it.
    Last edited by znik; 07-24-2007 at 07:45 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123