Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for sites rating post

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Hi everybody
    I'm new here and I looking sites rating post.
    if you have here something like that, can you please give me the link???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I don't have access there I'm less than 1 month.
    thanks anyway.
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 07-22-2007 at 01:17 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    Hi everybody
    I dunno if I can post it here, so I send it to you in PM the tracker ratings

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Bandwidth Slut
    Huh, I've been a member here for a long time and I don't have axx to that thread either (I guess from inactivity).
    If I read bluelabel's post correctly he wanted a rating of sites, not a invite...so in absolutely no order (except #1 lol)
    AT
    ScT
    CT
    TL
    FSC
    TD
    MT
    FL

You can't go wrong with any of those sites bluelabel, but if your new to torrenting your gonna have to start with one with open signups till you learn the ropes (Read=how to seed), read the rules, get active in the forum's and IRC and above all SEED back what you take and you'll learn all those acro's above in no time.
    Check your PM for a URL to get you started on a site that's so hot you may never need the others...Just don't screw up M8!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thanks guys
    tupac send me in PM
    I meant at "sites rating post" to private trackers and their level rate.
    you know like "TL- level 2" and stuff.
    I didn't ask/meant for invitation.
    sorry if you got any wrong idea about this.
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 07-22-2007 at 01:29 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PAlaska View Post
    Huh, I've been a member here for a long time and I don't have axx to that thread either (I guess from inactivity).
    When you joined i believe that there was also a minimum post count to access that forum, you probably had the 30 days, but not the count. Might have been a glitch, unless y ou did something that warranted staff to kick you out of that section.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    Hi everybody
    There is nothing like that here only a guide to values for traders which does nothing but warp peoples perspective Best avoided, it's a work of evil
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    There is nothing like that here only a guide to values for traders which does nothing but warp peoples perspective Best avoided, it's a work of evil
    thanks for the warning.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Bandwidth Slut
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PAlaska View Post
    When you joined i believe that there was also a minimum post count to access that forum, you probably had the 30 days, but not the count. Might have been a glitch, unless y ou did something that warranted staff to kick you out of that section.
    Thanks buddy, I have axx now

@tupac, I meant ChronicTracker lol
    Last edited by P2PAlaska; 07-22-2007 at 03:34 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by birney29 View Post
    im not up too date with all the two letter torrent sites such as CT MT FL whats are ?? thanks for the hlp in advance
    CT - Christian Torrents
    FL - FileList
    MT - Midnight Torrents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast