Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Small Things More

I just wanted 2 say the smaller things hurt more than bigger things...

I broke my ankle like 2 years ago sure it hurt... but the pain from me cutting my toenails 2 short hurt a lot more than a broken ankle... the pain from my short toenails kept me a wake for 2 nights running....

also paper cuts hurt like hell 2...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Is that picture something you add to every post to get around the sig rules?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #3
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@21 June 2003 - 21:53
    lmao

4. Lounge   -   #4
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+21 June 2003 - 21:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 21 June 2003 - 21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Proper Bo@ I tell thee,21 June 2003 - 21:53
    lmao [/b][/quote]
    me 2.

well come on, they must be the best soccer team in new york (theres more than one?)......

i think getting a full boot to the balls is quite possibly the worst pain you could feel.

im sure there is A LOT worse of course......but its bad.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    TRshady
    One thing that surprisingly hurts like hell, playing baseball in P.E and getting a teachers swing in ya balls, was on the floor crying for like half an hour, lol. No, I didn&#39;t want it checked by anyone. I&#39;m ok now though, well, was last time I checked.

6. Lounge   -   #6

I don&#39;t get it iam breaking the rules by posting my MetroStars Pics...

but getting kicked in the balls in 1 of the worst pains ever -- the feeling of your balls in your stomach - there&#39;s nothing worse

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I think you&#39;re getting around the rules by adding them as part of your post, check with a mod, you naughty boy you&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Fuck that shit i like 2 add my MetroStars pictures 2 my post&#39;s it reminds me of home / My soccer team since iam stuck in the UK...

i shall make my MetroStar pics a bit smaller they a bit on the large side...

But 1 of the best things about the UK -- the TV program Bo Selecta

9. Lounge   -   #9
    what about the premiership? it beats the hell out of most other football leauges&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@21 June 2003 - 22:16
    what about the premiership? it beats the hell out of most other football leauges&#33;
    they&#39;re all a bunch of pansies.

everwhere else the players make more money and look more attractive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast