Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WhyTF? TL vs SCT

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    ok so why the feck people capitalize on SCT?
    Since i got into SCT i didnt see anything so special other then having a month of freeleech and some Exclusive packs ones in a while.

seeding sucks footBALLS because of poor and moderate user database unlike TL which has much bigger UDb that helps seeding in easy and fair way, i download whatever and whenever i want without worrying of my stats on TL.
    i got into SCT at very Freeleech start and i made good stats because people welling to download which proves my point of SCT having Moderate users, they dont get enough time to seed and user to leech in normal situation, daily files like TV series are rarely downloaded and in matter of few minutes file gets to ZeroLeech which means waste of ratio and a user with poor stats wont go near it. if SCT wants to keep on having so small UDb then its better for Them to turn into 2nd freeleech CLOSE tracker, we once on FST had a private BT community, it did pretty good for it self only to be taken off because of short coming on server bills(i guess).
    i made 30Gb buffer in the Freeleech period, it got so wasted in few weeks that am on 6Gb buffer now, even a seedbox wont help. the only reason i bought a Leeware seedbox was to improve my stats at SCT but it didnt help a bit, on other hand at TL in only 1 week i got my upload to double what i had in buffer.

Pretime which some say is best over SCT; these days is nothing compared to TL, i see most of the torrents being released much later then TL(e.g The Situation LIMITED DVDRip XviD-iMBT) and the rest are no different, am on other trackers like TTi as well and TL kicks ass there too.
    thats only few points which is in favor of TL, so stop being so fool on trading your huge buffered accounts and invites to get an SCT a/c, things are not so what its been advertised, you'll get much more over TL with more time to make better stats. if the only reason some of you want to get into SCT is because SCT is ranked among top 3 rare to get accounts then that make sense , and believe me more the rarity more the headache, headache to acquire one, headache before downloading, headache to upload and more headache to maintain your stats.
    IMO TL only needs to be more socialize, a good example is what TTi is doing, they have lots of freeleech stuff like MOTW, TWT and TP as well as having bonus system to trade your seed hours.

anybody can prove me wrong give me some facts.
    Last edited by BawA; 07-21-2007 at 07:11 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    . BT Rep: +2
    sct rox. end of discussion.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    no its kinda sox
    apart from having good XXX forums section.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    rivaldo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    sct n1.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    the real question is why do people feel the need to post about how "X" tracker is overrated or "its kinda sox", if you dont like it dont use it...nobody is forcing you to

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    its just a bit of information and knowledge before people get into begging for an invite, those rating in "what invites are worth getting" thread are not so accurate and are not more then an opinion.

and the real answer is if you dont like opinions you dont read them.
    Last edited by BawA; 07-21-2007 at 05:42 PM.

Benjamen button

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    ScT is better.. invite to ScT to get is really hard.. invites in ScT cost money.. TL invites you get when you become power user and every week you get 4 invites.. ScT pre-times are better than TL.. to sum up ScT is number 1 i think.. but it is only my opinion..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    again your talking about rarity of getting an SCT account which proves nothing on tracker quality.
    regarding pre times, how your comparing?
    TV series, Movies and some games are among what ive seen to be released prior to SCT on TL from past 1 week.

Benjamen button

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    i see a lot of movies, TV series which was released on ScT first.. actually i don't use TL a lot of time.. i prefer ScT.. hardness to get invite show that ScT is better tracker than TL.. however staff in ScT is really good.. help a lot for me.. i don't know how to others but i get a lot of help from ScT staff.. in some ways TL is better but in everything ScT is better..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGarnet View Post
    i see a lot of movies, TV series which was released on ScT first.. actually i don't use TL a lot of time.. i prefer ScT.. hardness to get invite show that ScT is better tracker than TL.. however staff in ScT is really good.. help a lot for me.. i don't know how to others but i get a lot of help from ScT staff.. in some ways TL is better but in everything ScT is better..
    huh? how the heck hardness to get invite means better rating of a site?
    there are several factor behind a tracker limiting user dataBase, factors like keeping unwanted copyright defenders out of their community, factors like server to handle big UDb, factors like not having "hit and runners", all those effects on having limited number of users.
    and i didnt say TL is faster to release every torrents my point was SCT is not dominating pre-times.
    Last edited by BawA; 07-21-2007 at 06:09 PM.

Benjamen button

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast