Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have a problem with TL's uploads

what i mean is that every thing im downloading from TL goes down vey fast().
    but when i start to seed it, it goes extreamly slowwwwww...()

im useing uTorrent 1.7.2, so the program opens automaticly the right ports, but still i cant get rid of the red circle in the bottom which informs that there is a problem with the firewall or the router.

im desperate
    Last edited by fOgfOx; 07-22-2007 at 05:23 PM.

"curiosity killed the fOx"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    1/ Your max upload speed may be up to 20 times lower than your download speed depending on your internet connection. Pay more money if you want it to be higher.

2/ When there's 1600 people competing to upload to 100 people your obviously not going to upload at your maximum speed since the 100 people can only download as fast as their connections allow.

3/ http://www.portforward.com/english/r...outerindex.htm to figure out how to forward your ports. If your firewall doesn't support upnp, which it wont if you've got any sense then utorrent wont be able to forward ports correctly.

Oh, also its a good idea to get rid of the tracker url from your screenshot. It contains your passkey which someone could use very easily to download from your account instead of their own.
    Last edited by Ratzy Rox; 07-22-2007 at 01:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by fOgfOx View Post

im useing uTorrent 1.7.2, so the program opens automaticly the right ports, but still i cant get rid of the red circle in the bottom which informs that there is a problem with the firewall or the router.

im desperate

M8 CHANGE YOUR PASS KEY NOW

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Your case may effected from many sides:

* Your actual upload speed is poor!
    * There are a lot of seeders with you, so you won't get your full upload speed!
    * uTorrent 1.7.X is already banned in TL!
    * You didn't open the uTorrent port in your router!
    * Your uTorrent setting configured wrong!

I am not really sure :\
    FLiP all the way!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    1)hide ur passkey from the screenshot

2)i believe it's problem with the ports....try to open the port manually
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    yes it's problem with ports.. and also this version of client is banned from a lot of trackers.. so changes version and configure your ports..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by KSA View Post
    * uTorrent 1.7.X is already banned in TL!
    this is from TL

**The tracker now updates the stats correctly for all bittorrent clients. However, we still recommend that you avoid the following clients:

- BitTorrent++,
    - Nova Torrent,
    - TorrentStorm.
    - Old editions of Bitlord**

no one mention anything about uTorrent...
    are you sure?? cause I'm using uTorrent 1.7.1 and everything working just fine.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    * Utorrent 1.7.x is or was banned from TL

* U need to open ports in your router, and not only your client

* you know what you exact max upload speed is?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IF the client was banned, the tracker status would not say "working". It would say the client was banned.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by fOgfOx View Post

im desperate

i would also yes for you to change your passkey m8 or you will see alot of ppl leeching on it and your ratio will take the hit

Edit i have reset your passkey for you
    Last edited by kingrob; 07-22-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast