View Poll Results: Where do you think the (SCN) Should be Placed?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 2

45 22.28%
  • Level 3

18 8.91%
  • Level 4

33 16.34%
  • Level 5

106 52.48%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Thread: Fifth Unranked Tracker Poll (SCN) ,What do u think its level should be?

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Dude, I don't care much about Your opinion, although once I respected what U did here on FST. This stuff is about Bithumen, not about SCN. SCN is good at level 5, although I am not eligible to vote because of Your stupid rules. My problem was with Bithumen, but I am not interested in that either. Just vote, play with numbers, rarity-levels, get happy, I don' t care. The real value of a given tracker is not decided by Your childish polls. U are so damned cool, Dudes.
    It is not a poll - it is a LOLL.
    After watching your response , i have a question : do people really go for that hole medical doctor shit? Clearly is all bull, since someone age 40 who is a doctor would have more diplomacy in his responses .

sylar is talking like that and saying shit now about the polls because he received an infraction for participating in the poll like the others who just ignored the requirements for voting in the first page and decide to vote

first of all ,the aim of limiting the voting is to try to get more accurate results ,i didn't just apply the requirements immediately,those who are active usually in here knows that i asked for members opinions about the requirements in the WIAW and when members commented that it will be good ,i decided to put the requirements into the polls with the note that anyone who will participate and don't fit the requirements will be warned/disabled ,it was pretty much clear for everyone who bother to read the first post of any poll

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #192
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    You can tell from the poll that SCN is pretty common as most of the people that have it would have voted to make as high levelled as possible i.e level 5 has the majority. The people who dont have it or really find it easy to get into the site (as it is pretty easy) will vote for level 2 and people who have it or have had it and are not driven by trading all the time will vote in the middle i.e level 3 or 4, these I think are mostly the true votes. It shouldnt be the greatest percentage wins you should look slightly deeper into it. Imo SCN should definitely not be level 2 or 5. But either 3 or 4, I would say 4

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #193
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    No, Mugur, honey. Level 6 would do. By the way I love Romanian trackers. Fast and furious. My favorite is CZone and Scenelinks.
    I do not care about national pride - I am only half - Hungarian - stupidity what bothers me, baby...
    Ok, man . I was just surprised by the way you were acting and searched for an explanation. After all , the tracker rating is not fixed. It can be modified if there are reasons for that. But explain them calmly.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #194
    Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Hey people take it easy. I think Patriot fix wiaw soon.
    Some people think SCN should be level 5 buhahaha. Level 2 or 3. You get for free. If you think some people give example PT for SCN you are silly.
    Patriot rules.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #195
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i maybe wrong and im sure i be corrected if i am but why is this the only "rating poll" with rules like this?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #196
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentslave View Post
    i maybe wrong and im sure i be corrected if i am but why is this the only "rating poll" with rules like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    first of all ,the aim of limiting the voting is to try to get more accurate results ,i didn't just apply the requirements immediately,those who are active usually in here knows that i asked for members opinions about the requirements in the WIAW and when members commented that it will be good ,i decided to put the requirements into the polls with the note that anyone who will participate and don't fit the requirements will be warned/disabled ,it was pretty much clear for everyone who bother to read the first post of any poll

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #197
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    so im right this is the 1st one with these rules?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #198
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    3rd actually with those rules... The previous 2 were:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ould-be-206418

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ould-be-204850
    Last edited by fstrulz; 07-25-2007 at 10:39 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #199
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    3rd actually with those rules... The previous 2 were:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ould-be-206418

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ould-be-204850
    i need to read the 1st post more offten

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920