Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site for Invites

I found this site which has free invites to trackers.

http://tracker-invites.uk.to

Thought it might be useful for people who are new to torrenting or people who are looking for high level trackers. I have got a few invites from it. Try it out!

Note: Not sure whether this is against the rules, please remove it if it is.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    It looks good

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    npaixao33's Avatar T-I.org ***** BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    o know that site before, but you need invite to enter the site...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by npaixao33 View Post
    o know that site before, but you need invite to enter the site...
    Don't think you need an invite to register but registrations seem to be open right now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    You can read the forums as a guest, so you don't necessarily need to register, unless you want to post.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I don't think they give invitation right away.
    I believe they have some rules for that.
    thanks dude.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewlee7 View Post
    I found this site which has free invites to trackers.

http://tracker-invites.uk.to

Thought it might be useful for people who are new to torrenting or people who are looking for high level trackers. I have got a few invites from it. Try it out!

Note: Not sure whether this is against the rules, please remove it if it is.
    Actually, you can't get there high level trackers, only low level. That site is good only for newbies in the private tracker world.

From the forums: (from a member with very high reputation, the highest reputation that I saw there)
    An important problem is that there are no high level giveaways.people are offering inv that most of the users already have. when i joined this forum there was a big fight for level 3,4,5 inv.now people are bagging to giveaway inv. these inv are for the same trackers. this is interesting and good for new users,but in a few days they come to have the same acc as everybody here. with some exceptions.
    i know that the reason for which most people joined this forum is to get inv. in order to get inv they want to have many donation points. they giveaway what they had before joining this forum,they give away inv they got from acc given in this forum.
    IN ORDER FOR THIS FORUM TO HAVE A DIRECTION,IT NEEDS HIGH LEVEL GIVEAWAYS. HIGHER THAN LEVEL 6.
    i bag of you start giving high level invites for this forum to rise not to stagnate.people lose their interest if they are given the same old things again and again.
    i know everybody has sisters,brothers,mothers,fathers,dogs,cats and so on. you can spare a high level invite once a month. if you giveaway such inv you can be harsh in choosing the winner.it will meter to you and you will not give them to just anybody. it is crazy to bag someone to take an inv from you.

i am sorry if anybody sees this post as foolish or stupid or crazy. just think about it. do not give to get something back. give to make somebody happy and then think about what you get out of it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Gosht's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Thanks for the information !!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    @Tupac:

They have recently reorganised and redone the site so that it is easier to give higher level invites to good users. In the past few days higher level invites are starting to be given out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast