Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !! Another Rapidshare Giveaway !!

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Heart

Hey guys,

After giving away 3 months RS account..!!

I am giving away another Rapidshare account as i dont think i am getting buffered bitmetv...with or without it...

The validity is 1 month

Anyways..rules are simple..

what is Rapidshare and How/Where will you use it ?..
    only to make sure that it goes to deserving candidate..

Will decide the winner in 24 hrs..

Start posting..

-= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'll have it mate I use a few RS-Link sites (Warez-BB, Puzo, ProjectW, etc....) and I could do without the wait-times.....thx
    Now go away.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I use rapid shared to DL all sorts of stuff I use rapid reactor for now and I also use Warez-BB never have a account I usually only do the free DL witch kinda sucks being that I cant DL to many things at once.

Well thanx anyways.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Thanks Saroman for the offer.
    It would be a nice dream to get that offer.
    Answers to ur question
    RapidShare is one of the biggest and fastest web hosters world wide.
    I would be using to get all the links from various forums whch use rapidshare link indices.
    It would be really usefull to avoid the wait times and other problems such as mutiple files ,resumiing broken downloads.So getting a premium account of RS for free would be my next big thing!!!!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Congrats Raghuveer.!!

PM me for confirmation, Afterwards i will PM you the details..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Kebert's Avatar Xela BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Is the contest closed for sure.. I could really use a month of Rapidshare to grab things like Cops and Ducktales..

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    u tell me and i give u one year rapid acc, so start typing come oooon...
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    With 120 Gigabit/s of Internet connectivity, RapidShare is one of the biggest and fastest web hosters world wide.

Most files are now posted on rs links and having a premium account will be of great help.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    u tell me and i give u one year rapid acc, so start typing come oooon...
    I didn't understand..

@others :-

I havent recieved any confirmation...So yeah contest is still on

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think there is no need to define what rapidshare is because its obvious,Rapid-Share.
    I am thinking about opening my own e-book store online.For that I need each n every book on planet "Internet" and I guess for that a Rapidshare account is a necessity.I would have bought it but I don't have a credit card and am outside PayPal Jurisdiction and at last,but not the least,thank you for giving us this opportunity Saroman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast