Thread: [pio]

Poster
    I have only discovered these popping recently on the fastrack network! Now I am asking a question what is this group I am used to only downloading TMD encodecs but now these have started coming up with smaller files, and the same quality as a TMD encode if not better! I recently downloaded The Hulk [PIO] version after downloading the TMD version which didn't work the PIO played almost perfect without any problems. This is very sweet for me because I think I have been having a problem with something recently and the TMD mp43 encodces don't work properley but these PIO encodes are Divx which come with the Codec pack and everything is sweet! So anyways does anyone know anything about this I guess you could call it group what does it stand for etc . . . were did it come from when did it come around and any other info would be sweet!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yes i would also like 2 know about the these cool guys...

[pio] rule I got the real Hulk workprint - the real Wrong Turn...

there the dogs nuts

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    Originally posted by MetroStars@22 June 2003 - 15:05

there the dogs nuts
    Why does everyone saw the hulk WP?? does no one know what workprint means?

WORKPRINT (WP) -
    A workprint is a copy of the film that has not been finished. It can be missing scenes, music, and quality can range from excellent to very poor. Some WPs are very different from the final print (Men In Black is missing all the aliens, and has actors in their places) and others can contain extra scenes (Jay and Silent Bob) . WPs can be nice additions to the collection once a good quality final has been obtained.

I wait till there is a complete VCD/SVCD or maybe a DVDrip

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+22 June 2003 - 14:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 22 June 2003 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MetroStars@22 June 2003 - 15:05

there the dogs nuts
    Why does everyone saw the hulk WP?? does no one know what workprint means?

WORKPRINT (WP) -
    A workprint is a copy of the film that has not been finished. It can be missing scenes, music, and quality can range from excellent to very poor. Some WPs are very different from the final print (Men In Black is missing all the aliens, and has actors in their places) and others can contain extra scenes (Jay and Silent Bob) . WPs can be nice additions to the collection once a good quality final has been obtained.

I wait till there is a complete VCD/SVCD or maybe a DVDrip [/b][/quote]
    ive seen that defintion before lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Fuck man where not Retards we know what workprint means...

I was jsut saying that [pio] gave u the Real version not sum 10 second piece of shit...

still the Hulk workprint was great even if it was not the finished thing....

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    yea ive seen alot more of pio maybe tmd is passin down his/her skill to them lolololol