Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trackers With Insanely Strict Rules

n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Out of all the trackers I'm a member at BTmusic has the strictest rules I have even seen. You can't seed more than one torrent, can't download more than 4 torrents at a time, no poweruser class to go up to without donations, can not upload without permission...

i'm frustrated..

i've been getting this: "Are you sure, that you really want to download that torrent?!? Please finish downloading earlier torrents first "
    for the last hour with only one download going... sad
    Last edited by whitepawn2a6; 07-23-2007 at 05:05 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SharedCl...good tracker for good user...but cheaters and leecher, they havent oportunity...ban inmediatly...

BtArg...the same rulez than SharedCl...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    umm, OiNK

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Oink definately!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepawn2a6 View Post
    Out of all the trackers I'm a member at BTmusic has the strictest rules I have even seen. You can't seed more than one torrent, can't download more than 4 torrents at a time, no poweruser class to go up to without donations, can not upload without permission...

i'm frustrated..

i've been getting this: "Are you sure, that you really want to download that torrent?!? Please finish downloading earlier torrents first "
    Are you really sure about that seeding 1 torrent at a time thing. I thought it was 70 and not 1.

About that 4 torrents at a time thing that's a fact. I asked a mod about it too and he/she said that they didn't want users downloading them just for the heck of it (or something in that direction). It isn't even client based, but site based, so if you download a torrentfile, then you better download that torrent.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepawn2a6 View Post

i'm frustrated..

Are you really sure about that seeding 1 torrent at a time thing. I thought it was 70 and not 1.

About that 4 torrents at a time thing that's a fact. I asked a mod about it too and he/she said that they didn't want users downloading them just for the heck of it (or something in that direction). It isn't even client based, but site based, so if you download a torrentfile, then you better download that torrent.
    what the heck? are you kidding me, site based? that's like the weirdest thing i've ever heard. yeesh. i guess that's why i can't download anything else. i've been clicking like on multiple torrents for hours now because i thought that there was something wrong with a specific torrent file only... i don't remember this being listed in the faq. trackers always tell users to read the rules and the faq. but come on, how can they not list that bit of info in the faq. people like me always read the darn faq and rules over and over and over. if they listed it, it would've have save me a lot of stress over nothing.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Only being able to upload one torrent at a time is bad for the sites overall speed...

The must have a very stupid owner..

But other than that I would say Oink

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    mhm.. Oink absolutely.. very strong rules..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    oink or bitmetv

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yes i think OiNK too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast