Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Thing In This Pit

insanebassman
    Originally posted by Riddler@22 June 2003 - 04:39
    OK then........but if you even THINK of doing anything crazy, I'll drive over there and pull your ears over your head ! ....don't think I can't find you !
    What, you in phoenix?

lol

I will keep that in mind.!

Do not worry that I am so selfish, I have my lover's smile and my daughter's mischeif to keep me from stupidity on that level for many years to come. (My wife is my lover when she get's boared with being a wife... she also is my girlfreind when wife and lover do not seem to be what works out. I am the same for her, in the male counterpart....)

so, as you can see, life is good but for the recent bumps. You are a great person too, so I can not prematurely cut short learning more about you either!

And cooolway, you have just proved that religion does have some sort of place, limited in scope and relevance as it may be.... (or any other strong motivation to keep you going is good as well&#33

I am going to attempt sleep. Thanks again for the support, I was very angry when I begin writing and as I wrote, I thought of what I have good. Here is my list:

My wife/Girl Friend/Lover/Best freind all in one person
    Better, I have her love and respect and she mine.
    I have a beautiful daughter who loves me and whom I love.
    I have a home in which to live
    I have a band that makes good music and has good times
    I can make music
    I have some good friends in life, when it is often a surplus to have just one!
    I have good freinds here.
    I have been blessed with several talents and a bit of a brain.
    All of my limbs work
    I am not hungry.
    I am mostly healthy
    no one has tried to kill me in several years that I know of.

The list can go on, but these are some of my reminders as to how good life can be if I stop bitching and whining. Nothing like loss to remind you of what is left.

Thanks again and good "night"

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    again, my heart goes out to you.

like i said in "sickest things" my mate hung himself 2 years ago, and i will never ever forget the pain and heart ache we all had to go through twice in the space of 6 weeks. losing a friend or family member can really make you stop and think about the point of life, but as long as you stay close to the ones you love, and ask for support whenever you need it!
    and like riddler said, if ever you need to talk to someone unrelated to your situation, dont be scared to pm one of us.

/me reaches out and gives you a big hug, my thought are with you right now!
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I'm sorry to hear all this J..........I don't know if there is much else I can do here, but if u want to talk or something, just mail me.

Hugs,
    Skweeky

4. Lounge   -   #14
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    If only we would let each other know how much we care for them.

I feel sad for your friend, but I feel even more sad for you, his friends and family. He obviously did not realise what a good friend you were / are. Please remember that you have no guilt through his action and Insanebassman, not every thing goes in three's. We are all with you on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12