Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Megalith - a new upcoming film for your comments

Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    We could play a game of Guess the native language but Snee would win it so that would be pointless.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    wow that's getting made into a movie?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    See it first on youtube

4. Lounge   -   #14
    So you did not like the foreign names? All right then I give you a different segment of the same writing with different character names. Is it still bablefish? I think your names and icons are more weird then my writing, funny though. Be honest I take critique with no insult.

EXT. GOLDSPINNERS FOREST – DAY

Cuillaume kicks and flutters, rambles. Quenby tries to wake Cuillaume again, then pulls him on his shoulder, and carries him towards the bridge.

EXT. BATTLEFIELD – DAY

The warriors have got the net trap over the Frog; some are now on his back pulling the ropes tight. The hundred fighters in the distance start to pull the ropes.

IAN
    (to Tall)
    Fire-Eater, get a way! He’s going
    Down.

--
    CUT OUT ALOT OF STUFF HERE

Below the hill, the hero is carrying Quenby, in the megalithic corridor marked with pointed granite pillars bordering the massive crowds. He is dripping with sweat, looks like he can go just a little further.

QUENBY
    You are a mighty army the end of
    chaos.
    Last edited by ix_silver; 08-11-2007 at 06:00 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    ECHICHIJOLE?

I wouldn't know where to begin on this. If it is an anime I daresay it is as likely to succeed as any - would be cheesy as a real life movie though. You would need a LOTR's budget to even get close to pulling something like that off....and even then...

I will refer to SGG who knows about these things - although she can be a tad harsh.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Thank you Biggles, ECHICHIJOLE is funny midget, that's why the most uncommon use of letters. Waiting for SGG to comment. Harsh would be good as well, at least I would know what to fix. Well, the screenplay is 120pg, and I believe coherent 3 act story. Budgeted around 5m USD, if shoot in Eastern Europe, with few stars. Wouldn't mind doing it with 80m USD, and geting GBO of 160m USD, but can you get a major distributor behind something so oriented for youth and families?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Barbarossa, admit it you are afraid of the competition, or you are the South Park kind of fella, more of a fighter then lover, am I right?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ix_silver View Post
    Barbarossa, admit it you are afraid of the competition, or you are the South Park kind of fella, more of a fighter then lover, am I right?

-bd

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by ix_silver View Post
    I................

What?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    We could play a game of Guess the native language but Snee would win it so that would be pointless.
    here's a clue: it's not in bablefish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12