Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime Torrent Sites

wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Any torrent sites which have anime ie: which post up new torrents as soon as they are released ie: on cartoon network since im mainly after dubbed rather than original japanese. I'd prefer non public trackers since their speeds are very slow as there's far too many leechers and not enough seeders.

cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thanks, there's alot there are there any ones which you would recommend out of the above ones?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    rexton85's Avatar Poster
    Dattebayo Staff Arrested at Otakon

2007/07/22
    Baltimore, MD USA
    Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:10PM EDT
    Today at 5:57PM five members of the Dattebayo staff were arrested at the Baltimore Convention Center as they prepared for their panel as part of the Otakon Convention. Four uniformed police officers, along with legal counsel of a complaintent company, approached the stage shortly before the presentation was to begin. Witnesses said that along with the arrest, the officers seized the laptop of one of the group members, which was intended to be used for presentation purposes.
    The officers, as well as the lawyers, would not respond to media inquires regarding the reason for these arrests beyond stating that they stemmed from the illegal reproduction of copyrighted works.
    The panel, which was originally called "Fansubbing/Manga Scanlation" was recently renamed to "Dattebayo Fansubbing". Experts speculate that this may have alerted authorities to the location of the group members and left an opportunity for this course of action.
    Witness reactions varied including one Richard Sequoa who said, "I just can't believe something like this could happen at our convention." Another witness, a Judy Hibertson, said, "I'm glad. This is what they get for their constant trolling. It's just not funny!"
    When asked to comment, group member Interacti said, "I've been told by my lawyer not to say anything because of the sensitive nature of legal matters however this has been a trying experience and I'm glad my new cell-mate "Spikes" has been there to comfort me."
    Update: July 22, 2007 - We've recently received further information that the arraignment is scheduled for Tuesday morning. We will continue to update as details are forthcoming.
    Update: July 23, 2007 - Good news, the arraignment was rescheduled on short notice for early this morning. Naturally the staff plead not guilty. It just got done and the staff was released on bail. Pre-trial will be in two weeks. When asked for comment interactii had this to say, "<~interactii> MY ass is kinda soar". The staff is very gracious for the support that we've received via the feedback and chat room.

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/40

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Exactly what I was looking for..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    good list
    thnx

8. BitTorrent   -   #8

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ShadowRulez
    thats not for anime

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    for the above ones, which are ones release straight after it is on things such as cartoonnetwork since im after mainly dubbed for shows such as bleach and naruto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast