Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Incredible Hulk Sucks

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    It's unfortunate that this movie is sooooo boring. The fight scenes were excellent (especially the dogs) but DAMN it is so drawn out. I was watching this movie hoping that Eric Bana would just stay mad. Special effects were excellent. I know alot of folks have the workprint and still go to the movies.

Stay away from this movie!!!!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i think the hulk is great and i watched a tv show about the movie and ang lee said he tried to create a story driven movie with action not a action full movie. some times all action movies kind of gets boring after awhile like t2 and upcoming t3 but some of them are good.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Iam only going of what i saw in the wrokprint...

But i luv this movie this is the best superhero movie i have seen in a while...

The fact that the story was drawn out was a good thing. It gets u more involved with charcters and how the Hulk is Developed - he not just a muscle bound monster he is the result of his father's crazyness - he is a creature with feeling and understanding...

I thought Ang Lee did a great Job of portraying this...

Ang Lee also wanted the Hulk 2 be naked when he tansformed but the movie board would not allow it...

Ang Lee did a much better job of the hulk than Sam Raimi's attempt at the Spider-Man movie

also all the characters gave an amzing performance especially Nick Nolte...

Ang Lee also made the smart descion to leave way for a Squeal...

I would recoomend u do go and see this movie cos i know i will - It is an amazing film with great performances from every 1 and great special effects 2 boot... oh and not forgetting a great story

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yea i have to admit, i saw it saturday and it was pretty boring, i didnt get the part of his dad

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I like a story driven movie but you must INTERGRATE it well. You must find a good balance between all out action and story. Don't bore me. Don't slow down the action just to slow it down. Tell me something profound and worthwile. I have the biggest comics collection that I know of (could open a store) so I know good story and action. This was a horrible movie from an acting standpoint. It was too forced. Like everyone was TRYING to win an Academy Award.

A perfect example of a good comic book movie was Blade. Totally perfect flow and never boring. When showing a sensitive story element it didn't take 30 min to do so.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    SPAM

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i thought i would have been on my own thinking that Hulk is a terrible movie. Watched it a few hours ago and i wanted to turn it off after an hour, takes so long drawing out the storyline which isn't anything like the original Incredible Hulk. That fight scene with the dogs i just wanted to piss myself at, mutant dogs ??? come on how fcukin cheesy is that!! and you guys say lee is goin for a storyline based action movie, there is no storyline. Absolutely terrible movie!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Even though i luv this movie the mutant dogs were a stupid thing

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    i gotta agree with johnnytightlips2.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Story is very important I agree but a COMIC BOOK movie should not be Terms of Endearment. This movie goes in with:
    The Punisher
    Superman 4
    Batman and Robin

People walked out of the theatre on The Hulk. I couldn't believe it. I know what Ang was thinking, "The Hulk is so mean and angry I want to show the sensitive side, the feeling, I just want show how the characters feel, just feel it, take it slow and ahhhhhh feeeel , then I let loose the action but first ....... let's feel."

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast