Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The DVD Club vs. Swebits?

adesai's Avatar Just this guy BT Rep: +1
    I just got an account at Swebits, and I'm ridiculously impressed by the selection of DVD-Rs, old and new. The only problem is, I don't speak a word of Swedish... which makes using the site a bit difficult. My question is, are there any English trackers that can match Swebits for content, as well as not being too difficult to get? I've heard that The DVD Club may be good... any input?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    A considerable part of Swebits' releases are "Nordic" which means that you'll still get your English audio track but have a couple of Scandinavian subtitles available. There are of course exceptions but try looking through a few torrents and you'll notice information to that extent.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    One thing I do not understand, is how you're not able to use the site. They have "torrents" like their browse section, and a prescript in swedish below the torrentname :p Shouldn't be too hard of a problem gettin' around ^^

TheDVDClub is DVDR only, and a friendly staff as I can recall, dunno how the selection etc is though :/

Regards
    -Vidde

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    adesai's Avatar Just this guy BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, it's true that I can use the site for basic stuff, what I meant was it's hard to do anything more in depth. While downloading torrents isn't much of a problem, I can't really participate in the forums or anything.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, if you're searching for a DVD tracker you can participate in, TTi is an alternative you should consider. They're doing crazy things with their free leech contents but both their number of users and torrents is smaller than Swebits for example.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Only one site can compete with swebits and it's swedvdr but it's swedish too

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    tti has a free movie everyday...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    DVD club is great tracker.. but i think swebits is better of content.. i don't understand Swedish also.. but i use this tracker and almost have not problems..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by adesai View Post
    Yeah, it's true that I can use the site for basic stuff, what I meant was it's hard to do anything more in depth. While downloading torrents isn't much of a problem, I can't really participate in the forums or anything.
    If you want an English tracker that specializes in DVDRs, where you can participate in their forums, then TheDVDClub, WB, and Pisexy are your best choices. All 3 trackers have active forums, where members can make requests or post what DVDRs they have to offer. All 3 trackers also have generous members who are willing to fill requests by other members (I usually get my requests filled within just a couple of days).

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    SweDVDR, Swebits, Powerbits and Norbits I think are the best trackers for DVD-Rs. The only site that can compete with Swebits is SweDVDR like someone said.

TheDVDClub is nice but is still young. It's in English and it is nice that it has the original group releases not all the subbed stuff that gets uploaded at other trackers.

If you want an English tracker that specializes in DVDRs, where you can participate in their forums, then TheDVDClub, WB, and Pisexy are your best choices. All 3 trackers have active forums, where members can make requests or post what DVDRs they have to offer. All 3 trackers also have generous members who are willing to fill requests by other members (I usually get my requests filled within just a couple of days).
    fstrulz thanks for the info. One thing I don't like about Swebits and SweDVDR is that the forums are not English and therefore is not easy to request anything there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast