Thread: Leeware payment

Gosht's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hi, I have a question:

Yesterday I tryed to buy a vps from Leeware by PayPal, but it asked to put a creditcard, so I sent a e-mail to: [email protected]

saying: Hi, I want to rent a Vps100 from Leeware. I already have the money in my paypal account, but I don't have a credit card. I'd like to know if I can pay by invoice.

Thanks

So he sent me his PayPal e-mail and I sent the money directely to him, but hi didnt sent any email after I deposit the money,
    SO I want to know If its normal to wait that time, and if somedoy knows how much time I will have to wait ?

Thanks !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    There does exist a wait-time, yes. I don't have any experience of my own but from what I've read, Leeware is a one-man-show and you can't expect an instant setup, for this prize no less. One day is reasonable in my opinion.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    There does exist a wait-time, yes. I don't have any experience of my own but from what I've read, Leeware is a one-man-show and you can't expect an instant setup, for this prize no less. One day is reasonable in my opinion.

Ok, thanks.
    I just dont know why he didnt send any message tome after I send a screen of the payment proof.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    i did something similar and 1 day was the wait time for me.

for a beginners seedbox that cheap ,this will work but its not worth it , i got rid of mine after one month and the only site that it actually did me any good was SCC :|

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I still didnt receive any message after I payed, I am starting to feel angry.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    wmumascot's Avatar Poster
    give Lee time....I had mine in less than 4 hours .... My suggestion is to go with Best of Data as you get more space and decent speeds for the money.

Lee offers cheap good vps's but that depends on the time of day that you are using it. Have had my box for almost 3 weeks now, and because I up a lot to a lot of different sites, there wasn't enough Ram available for myself, since I was using Fedora 5 on it. Still managed to get some speeds at up to 3-4 Mbps

Just remember...you get what you pay for!!! Being cheap on some things can cause you more headaches in the end. Besides....you couldn't get a hooker for 0.50$ and expect for all your friends to get a piece of the action would you????

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    samoyan's Avatar Comedy Club Resident BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by wmumascot View Post
    .... My suggestion is to go with Best of Data as you get more space and decent speeds for the money.
    What speeds do you have with Best of Data?