Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: FTN acc give away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    The overall problem here is people take the piss out of trading and spoil it for the honest people and then the honest people get called ass kissers lol
    Rent this space

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #212
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Just for the record Mugur I think you are fine. I know how you feel. Its been a long time wanting one tracker and not getting it. I was referring to the person who posted after you did almost copying what you wrote after seeing brandons reply to you. It was not about you. I hope you get it. Its nice to see folks who really want it, get it for the right reasons.

Nothing but the best m8

Doh

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #213
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by DohMein View Post
    Just for the record Mugur I think you are fine. I know how you feel. Its been a long time wanting one tracker and not getting it. I was referring to the person who posted after you did almost copying what you wrote after seeing brandons reply to you. It was not about you. I hope you get it. Its nice to see folks who really want it, get it for the right reasons.

Nothing but the best m8

Doh
    How come there's no Doh Mein in my Chinese menu?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #214
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    But what's the big deal about trading except "rules should be enforced cause they are rules"? Traders help the tracker with their bandwidth cause majority of them use boxes. And FTN is about speed as far as I know.
    If a user gives you an invite, it's meant for YOU. Buffering up an acct, and trading it as currency is just petty and lame.. Being on a private site is a privilege. We use the word "private" for a reason.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #215
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Don't mention food I'm starving!
    Rent this space

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122