Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ftn?

Poster BT Rep: +5
    ^^ lol get er done!!! BTW nice avatar

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    would have to make a few phonescalls to make that happen lol. Maybe I could update my Avatar
    I think Brandon meant... Give up trading.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I hope thats what he mearnt because its something I hate anyway, trading goes against the whole point of file trading.. what happend to just enjoying what you have and being part of a community and helping each other out. Anyway I've had my rant, maybe I won't get lucky but when I do get it I will know I got it through helping someone or friendship.
    Rent this space

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it's like real life for people that weren't born into royalty. you have to work for it. i actually think it's funny that people who have only been a member of this site for a short period of time, have hardly done any trading, or made many friendly or their opinion posts. and then they ask for ex***, F**, Fw**, or u*-T like it should be just given to them. it's not a right it's an honor to be a member of these sites. and as far as the community for these sites they do kick ass. that's why it's so hard to get in. by the way this message isn't for you gar3th it's for all!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not sure if desire for warez makes good community. The best community I've seen yet is at hdbits. No 0day tracker I'm a member of has anything like this.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Well I spend alot of time in forums so the community is more important than the tracker for me and I could be wrong but I'm always hearing that ftn has a great community.
    Rent this space

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Come on, man. Be patient. I'm not even thinking of FTN. It's no use. Climb the ladder slowly and enjoy the trip. There are also other great sites.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Yes your probably right but you can't blame me for trying. There are some good people around here and I know someone will help so I'm gonna sit here in the hope than someone will come through and help me. Maybe then people will see that its not all about trade.
    Rent this space

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The problem is, the top 3 threads in here today all mention something that he (the sysop) wished would never be mentioned at all, less is better were he is concerned.

So next time you phrase your request, it would be best to hint or hide at what you require, without being so blatant about it, but subtle enough to make sure that what you require is spotted.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    Yes your probably right but you can't blame me for trying. There are some good people around here and I know someone will help so I'm gonna sit here in the hope than someone will come through and help me. Maybe then people will see that its not all about trade.
    Actually all it takes to get into FTN by the way of trading is fifty bucks and some skills to set up RSS downloads.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast