Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ftn

nom nom nom BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well, I may as well try for this.
    As would everyone else, I'd be honoured to be part of the FTN community, and when I say community, I mean community. I don't want to go there for rarity, and anything regarding having it for the sake of saying 'I have FTN!!!1111 WOw OMG I better than you!'. What would be the point? I want to join communities, not for their tracker rating and stuff like that, but for the people and the atmosphere you can only get at a good community.

If someone would be willing to invite me to this community I would appriciate it and never forget. As I said, I want to be there for the community, not the status.

Thank you for reading.
    In space no one can hear you scream.
    In cyber space no one can see your man-boobs.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Goodluck man I have also asked today but so far no good. I wish you luck.
    Rent this space

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Same to you my friend.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If you see the begging bowl out once for FTN, there is no point in standing in the queue with another bowl for the same item.

It would be best practice to come back again next week and at least try and be first in line.

Patience is a virtue, and is key in this matter.

The Big Issue (a charity magazine for the homeless) sellers are similar, one you can handle, one outside every shop just pisses you right off, and you just say no to them all.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    If you see the begging bowl out once for FTN, there is no point in standing in the queue with another bowl for the same item.

It would be best practice to come back again next week and at least try and be first in line.

Patience is a virtue, and is key in this matter.

The Big Issue (a charity magazine for the homeless) sellers are similar, one you can handle, one outside every shop just pisses you right off, and you just say no to them all.

I am prepared to be patient...persistence is also required.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    You can't knock him for trying.. and not everyone is here to trade, Maybe since Brandon is about on the forum today it makes sence to ask for a free invite than waiting til next week, after all if there wasnt so many people trading then brandon would probably be more inclined to help but instead his time is spent catching traders.
    Rent this space

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Yup be patient and do your thing. Sometimes guys get lucky saying the right thing when they dont believe it (they just say what they feel will work) to get them and sometimes they do the wrong thing to get them (trade) ... Seems like the less you have the better off you are sometimes. GL
    Last edited by DohMein; 07-25-2007 at 01:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    but united we shall survive lol.
    Rent this space

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    You can't knock him for trying.. and not everyone is here to trade, Maybe since Brandon is about on the forum today it makes sence to ask for a free invite than waiting til next week, after all if there wasnt so many people trading then brandon would probably be more inclined to help but instead his time is spent catching traders.
    PM me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Is there a local ScT fairy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast