Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

PM me
    Its funny that people who usually dont make the thread get the

"PM me" message...

Maybe I should try my luck too.

Anyways good luck to you guys.
    Well to be fair I was the first to start a thread asking for an invite so you will see I didnt hijack this thread.. infact I offered him goodluck. I think Brandon chose to ask me to pm him based on what he quoted from my post and he had already tried asking me to pm him in my thread but I didnt see it. Anyway I still wish you luck zd0d,

Anything is possible as I just proved.
    Rent this space

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by zd0d View Post
    Well, I may as well try for this.
    As would everyone else, I'd be honoured to be part of the FTN community, and when I say community, I mean community. I don't want to go there for rarity, and anything regarding having it for the sake of saying 'I have FTN!!!1111 WOw OMG I better than you!'. What would be the point? I want to join communities, not for their tracker rating and stuff like that, but for the people and the atmosphere you can only get at a good community.

If someone would be willing to invite me to this community I would appriciate it and never forget. As I said, I want to be there for the community, not the status.

Thank you for reading.
    why need community when u got FST
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zd0d View Post
    Well, I may as well try for this.
    As would everyone else, I'd be honoured to be part of the FTN community, and when I say community, I mean community. I don't want to go there for rarity, and anything regarding having it for the sake of saying 'I have FTN!!!1111 WOw OMG I better than you!'. What would be the point? I want to join communities, not for their tracker rating and stuff like that, but for the people and the atmosphere you can only get at a good community.

If someone would be willing to invite me to this community I would appriciate it and never forget. As I said, I want to be there for the community, not the status.

Thank you for reading.
    why need community when u got FST
    Because he wants to widen his horizons lol
    Rent this space

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    Well to be fair I was the first to start a thread asking for an invite so you will see I didnt hijack this thread.. infact I offered him goodluck. I think Brandon chose to ask me to pm him based on what he quoted from my post and he had already tried asking me to pm him in my thread but I didnt see it. Anyway I still wish you luck zd0d,

Anything is possible as I just proved.
    Ehh whatever it doesn't matter to me much. Im just glad to see that hes around here passing them out to people that I hope deserve it.

Anyways congratz man.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I can't see the point in any British users joining these high level private trackers unless you've got a seed box. My 40kbs just won't cut it, so there is no point in even asking.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    nom nom nom BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Communities are all different in their own way, no community is the same as another. What would be the point then?
    In space no one can hear you scream.
    In cyber space no one can see your man-boobs.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    be.there pro, 2.5MB up

72 hours seeding if you don't make 1.1 otherwise, makes it most definitely worthwhile trying to get invited, imo of course.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Yeah I heard bethere offers some awesome connections. <3

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfWar View Post
    I can't see the point in any British users joining these high level private trackers unless you've got a seed box. My 40kbs just won't cut it, so there is no point in even asking.
    I take it your still on 56k then? Cause over at my house I got Cable and ADSL and can upload from both computers at over 1.5mb and thats before I've even considered switching to BeThere.

Have you considered changing your isp?
    Rent this space

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    I wish I could afford bethere. For now I manage fine with AOL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123