Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recover Account

AP BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    So i trade a account a couple weeks back. i put my email in account recovery and got all the information back . I dont who i trade it too and that person cant get it back as they dont know password. Should i keep it or not?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Well I think you already know what the honest thing would be to do.

And why would you attempt to recover it anyway if you knew it was no longer yours?
    Rent this space

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cause i was looking for an invite to that tracker and the person told me it was being used plus i dont see anything downloaded from the tracker. its seems unused.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Maybe he is saving it for a trade or something?
    Rent this space

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by ap1 View Post
    Cause i was looking for an invite to that tracker and the person told me it was being used plus i dont see anything downloaded from the tracker. its seems unused.
    What business is that of yours? It's no longer your account.

I'm tempted to disable you for what you've done already. You need to look through your old PMs or figure out who the owner of the account is and verify that they have the information in which you just changed.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    ^ Amen to that. That account is not yours anymore if you traded it, recovering it just shows that you already had bad ideas running through your head.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DohMein View Post
    ^ Amen to that. That account is not yours anymore if you traded it, recovering it just shows that you already had bad ideas running through your head.
    Thats what I thought too. Also posting what you did here doesnt make you look good either, I trust you can sort this out and restore your reputation lol.
    Rent this space

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Have you done it yet? I'm giving you about another hour....

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ap1 View Post
    So i trade a account a couple weeks back. i put my email in account recovery and got all the information back . I dont who i trade it too and that person cant get it back as they dont know password. Should i keep it or not?
    What you just did is considered scamming, which will definitely get you disabled... I hope you learn from it, kid.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sorry about this. but i deleted my pms. i usually do it regularly. plus if i didn't post this no-one would have noticed anything but i did because im hoping that the person will pm with some proof of the username and then i can give it back. i am no scammer and if i was i probably would be pretty stupid to tell everyone what happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast