Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Trading and/or trading???

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    If more people recycled old threads instead of creating new ones, then this forum would be much more manageable (10 threads instead of the 18,980 we currently have), especially since so many of those 18.980 more or less cover the same subjects.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Not that i am a trader, but i was thinking about this a minute ago: say two very well "trusted" torrenters decided to trade with each other, that is, invites, not accounts. It would not be bad for trackers as

-it is not any old retard being invited
    -they are very unlikely to cheat
    -very low chance they will be a security risk

the only thing the tracker would have a prooblem with would be that their invites were used a commodity right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    tradzing is tradzing
    whats eef d older trustphul member desidez two sell eet in da markit next tyme (maibe 2 ur frienly neyborhood RYAA RETARD) coz it may yield a better return for his "asset"?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    This kind of discussions should be put together with religion and politics as no go ish topics,especially on this board,traders who actually trade in public(not pm traders who pose as non-traders) barely care to post in such threads these days and the people who post are usually agreeing,so in essence the thread ends up being a thread full of repetitive rants.

Trading is wrong ok?,same as doing dope isn't right and is very much frowned upon by society but as it also turns out,a good number of straight out crack heads have been known to make music that went global multi platinum while under the influence.Music very much appreciated by society.

So to some people the ends justifies the means and to some the viceversa sounds more like it.Demonizing people just cause of this difference in opinion,to me isn't right,you aren't helping in anything.Me and a good number of friends a' mine stopped attending church coz the preacher just couldn't stop talking about hell and fire,he was so into this gospel of doom that he completely forgot who his audience was and eventually it ended up having the reverse effect of what he thought he was going to achieve.I have heard of reformed traders but as much as i like to think of it as a myth i like to keep an open mind and say maybe less of these bash threads could be part of the solution.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    This kind of discussions should be put together with religion and politics as no go ish topics
    I'm not knocking your opinion, but how many people have died as a result of a difference of opinion about trading?

One of the reasons that discussion about Religion or Politics is such a taboo, is that there is always a suicide bomber or extremist who takes offence at some one else's viewpoint.

The main difference between an extremist and a moderate is that an extremist would have told you to shut the fuck up, whereas a moderate would have accepted that your opinion differs from his.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sez, I don't think this is/was a bash thread. It's more of a guide for newbies. I know there are a lot of them here and if I helped one with my bump, then I'm satisified as it was worth my time.

That doen' change the fact that trading is just wrong, though.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    PackMeIn Staff
    There are more possibilities such as those who have an account they are using but are willing to put it up for an account they would like more, those that don't trade accounts rather invites, those that don't trade anything but would like people to think they do, etc.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345