Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fbi Is After Us Now!

It seems that the FBI is after us filetraders now. Read about it...

Is it time to activate the "disable others from viewing you shared files?"

"New bill injects FBI into P2P battle:

June 20, 2003, 4:27 PM PT

A bill introduced in Congress on Thursday would put federal agents in the business of investigating and prosecuting copyright violations, including online swapping of copyrighted works.
    HR-2517, the Piracy Deterrence and Education Act of 2003, instructs the FBI to develop a program to deter online traffic of copyrighted material. The bureau would also develop a warning, with the FBI seal, that copyright holders could issue to suspected violators. And the bureau would encourage sharing of information on suspected copyright violations among law enforcement, copyright owners and ISPs (Internet service providers)."

Read more:
    Here

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Ahaha, there is no way in hell the can get the millions of people living in the US that download stuff from P2P programs. It's probably more of something to scare people with seeing as how it would cost tons of money to keep P2P traffic regulated.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Given their recent track record, we'd be safer than ever if the FBI was involved in copyright enforcement.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Greedy ass rich people as always. can never get enough

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Given their recent track record, we'd be safer than ever if the FBI was involved in copyright enforcement.
    ouch!

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by adamp2p@23 June 2003 - 03:43
    It seems that the FBI is after us filetraders now.  Read about it...

Is it time to activate the "disable others from viewing you shared files?"

"New bill injects FBI into P2P battle:

June 20, 2003, 4:27 PM PT

And the bureau would encourage sharing of information on suspected copyright violations among law enforcement, copyright owners and ISPs (Internet service providers)."

Read more:
    Here
    They could use kaza for the sharing of information, save them the infrastructure!

(oops spelling fault)

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Well the fbi can assume the position just like elmo except on their bellys hey they are already down there. They cant touch us we have a constituational right to privacy. I really wonder if they ever took ******* basic american history in middle school. You would think they had nothing better to do but mess with us. They must of have gotten tired sitting around burning our tax dollars with their thumbs up their *****. I envy people who dont have to deal with the fbi.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    hate to tell you this mate, but your precious privacy is being eaten away at everyday. development of devices that allow law agencies to "see" thru walls is proof of this. and please, please for the love of mary, don't believe what you were taught in "american history". if i did, i would think that blacks, mexicans, asains, hell even scots played no role in the development of this country!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by adthomp@22 June 2003 - 22:43
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BENNY THE COW!!!
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast