Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about the Arrow

Poster BT Rep: +5
    [Question]

If I was to seed for a friend or let him use my box to seed does anyone know when invites become available? I mean do you earn one at a certain point (500g) (1tb) etc? Is it automatic or must you request one. I am thinking you only get one when staff hands them out to all at a certain level which I might get him to that level but still have a long wait for an invite to pop up so I can have my own.

I was hoping just to let him use my box to earn one to give to me. He has a slow home connection so it will be a long time if I dont help him I have no problem doing it nor does he but only if its allowed.

Also last question is: I know this type of thing is allowed on other trackers where people share boxes or have someone seed for them but I wanted confirmation from some F_N folks first, would be great if you could pass along any info.

Any advice is appreciated I dont want to do anything that will get him in trouble or break any rules before I do this...

Thanks for any feedback......
    Last edited by DohMein; 07-26-2007 at 09:24 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by DohMein View Post
    [Question]

If I was to seed for a friend or let him use my box to seed does anyone know when invites become available? I mean do you earn one at a certain point (500g) (1tb) etc? Is it automatic or must you request one. I am thinking you only get one when staff hands them out to all at a certain level which I might get him to that level but still have a long wait for an invite to pop up so I can have my own.

I was hoping just to let him use my box to earn one to give to me. He has a slow home connection so it will be a long time if I dont help him I have no problem doing it nor does he but only if its allowed.

Also last question is: I know this type of thing is allowed on other trackers where people share boxes or have someone seed for them but I wanted confirmation from some F_N folks first, would be great if you could pass along any info.

Any advice is appreciated I dont want to do anything that will get him in trouble or break any rules before I do this...

Thanks for any feedback......
    The account must be in "Good Standing" [ that means NO warnings} and must be arounf 10 weeks or more and 250 gigs Uploaded.
    I think other Veteran Arrow account holders and Brandon, can correct me if I am wrong

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

The account must be in "Good Standing" [ that means NO warnings} and must be arounf 10 weeks or more and 250 gigs Uploaded.
    I think other Veteran Arrow account holders and Brandon, can correct me if I am wrong
    Does that mean you get one after you hit 250 gigs or must you request?

Thanks for the reply, I do appreciate it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    I don't know about sharing box, but you need to ask invite by yourself, you will know when you're ready since there's a thread about that somewhere
    Also follow what BestTrade_Ever said (& you need to be active)
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

Pretty much

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Okay if Brandon says that then its fine I guess. Thanks folks for the help.

[MODS] feel free to close this thread.

Thanks

Dohmein

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    The arrow ? Did brandon change ftns name on us ?
    Looking for scene axxs pm me for details.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i loved the title of the thread and even more the titles of the trackers have given

f**r-->rabbit
    o*nk-->piggy
    f*n--> arrow
    u-*t-->wheelmods(the tracker gave this name)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I have a question, why TF do people call it the arrow?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I have a question, why TF do people call it the arrow?

cause the symbol looks like an arrow ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast