Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Simpsons Movie

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just got back from seeing it and my cheeks my stomache is sore as hell from laughing the entire 90 mins!!

just hillirous and back to its glory days

the biggest laugh from everybody was

Ralph: *I like men now

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    first review i have read of it is yours, and as a humor connoisseur you know best.
    looking forward

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    I had a blast watching it as well.

*still doesn't like men*

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    It wasn't bad!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Last edited by 100%; 07-29-2007 at 03:15 PM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i found this movie just as non-funny as season 11-18. simpsons stopped being good after season 10. that's where they shoulda stopped. seeing how they started making this movie 6 years ago that puts it around season 12, but to give it that name it should stopped @ 10. A DECADE OF THE SIMPSON NOW THE MOVIE!!! woulda sounded great... RIP simpsons.. LONG LIVE FUTURAMA!! not that i don't like the simpson, but hell it's just not good anymore. for those who disagree perhaps u never saw the early simsons or perhaps i just don't get todays younger humor anymore. meh, i watched it anyway.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    for those who disagree perhaps u never saw the early simsons or perhaps i just don't get todays younger humor anymore. meh, i watched it anyway.
    I've been watching the simpsons since the were a tracy ullman feature and i still found the movie to be great....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Movie was mediocre at best.

I agree with mr.nails that The Simpsons peaked a long time ago and this movie was no exception. It was just a long Simpsons episode, really. Nothing Special. A couple of funny parts but overall, meh.

yo

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    i found this movie just as non-funny as season 11-18. simpsons stopped being good after season 10. that's where they shoulda stopped. seeing how they started making this movie 6 years ago that puts it around season 12, but to give it that name it should stopped @ 10. A DECADE OF THE SIMPSON NOW THE MOVIE!!! woulda sounded great... RIP simpsons.. LONG LIVE FUTURAMA!! not that i don't like the simpson, but hell it's just not good anymore. for those who disagree perhaps u never saw the early simsons or perhaps i just don't get todays younger humor anymore. meh, i watched it anyway.
    I saw the movie the other night and thought exactly what you do. I have seasons 1-8 on DVD but am scared to get anymore. The show did, sadly, go downhill.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Good movie despite the fact that I'm terminally bored of the Simpsons by now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast