Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Burn Bins Without Cues?

i dont remember how to. I remember someone said there was a way. Anyone know how to?

I downloaded raven shield bins files. But the cues werent included so thats why I am asking

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Games   -   #2
    Just make your own cues from note pad, its so easy

If you want to make your own Cue. just open note pad. copy and paste

FILE "nameofyourgame.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 1 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 1 00:00:00

Put whatever your BIN is named between the parentheses

Save it with a .cue extension

4. Games   -   #3
    You do not need a .cue to burn, as you can see buy how easy it is to create it really does not do anything. There are many programs that will burn without a .cue I use CDRWIN, I know its interface sucks, but it gets the job done, and rarley misburns.

5. Games   -   #4
    You can also burn it on nero without the .cue.Burn an image file then on the drop down menu just choose .bin,and burn away.

6. Games   -   #5
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    united kingdom
    or get cdmage which does it for you

7. Games   -   #6
    I just downloaded the mafia fairlight files, but the files are applications. I can play them if I mount them on to a virtual drive. I want to put them on cd, but they don't show up as an image in alcohol 120%. Do I have to make cue files for all of them, then burn them?

8. Games   -   #7
    how do you make cues in notepad? You just type everthing you put done?

9. Games   -   #8
    easier way is just convert the bins to isos. then u can just burn them as isos. easier then making your own cue

10. Games   -   #9
    OK the name of the file is Mafia.CD1.Fairlight.Sharereactor.BIN.exe. How do I burn it. It's not a bin file and the size is 737mb, I little to big to put on a 700mb cd.

11. Games   -   #10
    bins can be bigger but when u burn it it will fit on a cd. i had 2 fast 2 furious as 720 meg and burned at 690.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast