Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Request: Well, free FTN/FTWR invite? ;p

yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Yeah I know,call me crazy, ppl ask for it all the time, but I am gonna be leaving FST soon b/c I finally got my dream side job!!!(Club Promoter) and I transfered to the college I wanted to be in!!! With full financial aid!!!
    But anywayz, I can do whatever other ppl do and collect tracker by tracker and trade them and build up the ladder that way, I definitely could have, but I am the one that believes invites should be free... plus it feels good when they say thanks when they get that tracker they needed so much.
    All my rep points have been from giveaways, both in threads and in private and most importantly FREE. I will try to make it until my 500th post but if I don't have time I would like to request those 2 trackers. I've been wanting to join these trackers back when I was a guest user a year ago, reguardless of their levels, which have been changing within that timespan.

But Before I leave FST though (around mid August) I'll give away all the remaining trackers I have except one.
    But for now I'm just requesting an invite into these trackers.
    Thank You if you read all the way through.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    MoCca's Avatar BestShare Staff BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    good luck man:-)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Good luck. Maybe Brandon can give you an invite for FTN.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    KAVKASIELI's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    yoyogi4

you deserve it mate
    as I
    It's very wholesome to eat and drink, but what profits it to board?
    What thou givest away is thine,what thou keepest is lost

Shota Rustaveli

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Good luck, mate.
    Don't know if I'm the one that should be giving you advice, but I'll do it anyway .. if I were in your position, I would not attempt to get an FTN invite here from anyone other than FTN staff. Other invites may (and IMHO probably will) get disabled. Try to go through the main channels, i.e. Brandon, and explain your reasons for wanting FTN to him.
    Then again, when I tried the same technique, it didn't really work out for me, so..

Anyway, if by some kind of miracle this works out for you, make sure you keep the account to yourself. Maybe if Brandon has some good experience with a giveaway one FST user, he'll be kind enough to give a chance to more of us as well!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Good luck, mate.
    Don't know if I'm the one that should be giving you advice, but I'll do it anyway .. if I were in your position, I would not attempt to get an FTN invite here from anyone other than FTN staff. Other invites may (and IMHO probably will) get disabled. Try to go through the main channels, i.e. Brandon, and explain your reasons for wanting FTN to him.
    Then again, when I tried the same technique, it didn't really work out for me, so..

Anyway, if by some kind of miracle this works out for you, make sure you keep the account to yourself. Maybe if Brandon has some good experience with a giveaway one FST user, he'll be kind enough to give a chance to more of us as well!
    Thank you very much for the advice pro267...hope to see you still here if I come back in 2 years or so, that's the kind of member I like giving stuff to.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Good luck, mate.

Thank you very much for the advice pro267...hope to see you still here if I come back in 2 years or so, that's the kind of member I like giving stuff to.
    Thanks, man. I'll be sure to check back in 2009 for that invite..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Well, I gave it a shot, however if there are any FTWR's that don't believe in trading and are good account holders that hav spare invites, can u pm me, and no this is not like those other request threads because I'll be giving away all my other accs away in order to stay with those 2.

However I now doubt I will recieve one since ppl value trackers by their levels too much, but I thank all who replied, I will also speak to some ppl maybe they can help me.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    shaibob's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good Luck Bro
    You Deserve It

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    pm a character called JGG (ftwr mod)

no one else has invites i believe

also FTN = brandon = if u r lucky!

other than that no one will give an invite away! too risky!~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast