Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV Vs. The State of Israel

BANNED
    gar3th , no one teaches, that's a collective and permanent punishment . Personally I believe that the cheating cases among israelis have significantly decreased, due to many factors (increased upload speeds, appearing of seedbox owners, the will to share etc.) , but there are very important sites, like OiNK and FSC, that don't want to punish ALL the users, and they fight cheaters in alternative ways than banning IP ranges and countries. Actually the collective bans are the solution of the stupids. Look at bitspyder, that loser banned 95% of the world, his best code probably was the "Hello World" proggy .
    Anyway, the average cheater will always find a way to avoid a ban in some way (proxy etc), unlike an average honest user .

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Another man BT Rep: +1
    i think that have a lot of cheaters in other country..
    they see 10/2000 cheaters and ban israel but why no ban country with 200/20000????

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    A lot of Israelis cheat because the max upload speed in Israel for home connection is 36kb/s so if you can't afford a seed box or get it in an other way your only solution is cheating, unfortunately a lot of them chose to cheat.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED
    fusionz , how come my upload speed at home is 64kB/s ? Wtf are you talking about... The max upload speed for home conection in Israel is 1Mbit (128kB/s), i.e. ~8 GB upload a day .
    In the university though (which is also in Israel) I maxed the upload speed up to 2.3 MB/s

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    has anyone tried talking to bitmetv staff ??

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    has anyone tried talking to bitmetv staff ??
    Yeah (not me personally). Actually they say that the policy of banning countries won't change and the banned IPs will remain banned,..... but they can unban something especially for you, if you pay..oops, donate them Though on the forums they say that don't accept anymoe payments for unbanning, but you know, money still have a positived value
    I'd better say them to go fuck themselves rather than paying . There are more than enougfh trackers that have episodes , and at least 3-4 more tv-only trackers . More than that, the bitmetv site sucks, it is pretty hard to seed there , recently it has lots of glitches, and it is ALWAYS slow as hell (nah , I have a narrow range which is unbanned, it's not proxy), those greedy fucktards sell GBs and unbanned IPs , I wonder where the money goes lol .

edit: btw, that's not only Israel, they banned lots of egyptian, polish and other country's IPs . I even remember one of their mods said "whoa, many brazilians cheat and use multiple accounts, whe should ban them too" . Well, one of their admins is a brazilian, I wanna see him opens the "403-forbidden" page
    Last edited by fatma; 07-27-2007 at 02:05 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    not all the israeli ips are banned.
    78.172.XX.XXX are not banned.
    i think you can call your isp and ask them to make your ip static.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You are blaming a site that "hosts" copyrighted material because they don't let your country torrenters to receive that content. About israeli scammers and cheaters, I don't give a sh*t about them. Two words. Fuc* you.

EDIT:

Dear direstraits, I, tralalala, am also Israeli. Fuck Israeli cheaters? For what reason? Makes ya feel mighty good to get all your grunting and ranting off at the nasty Israeli cheaters, doesn't it? Well, all I can say is I wouldn't advise you to go swearing this way too often, especially when aimed at particular people or users. It will eventually get you banned, even when you see it fit to go online. Think before you post.

Good day.
    Last edited by tralalala; 07-27-2007 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Good reason.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED
    hatzil007 , use you brain (if you have one) and remove the IP . It is for you .

direstraits , copyrighted what ? no one will mess with site that hosts mostly tv shows that were ripped or recorded , and are downloaded AFTER they were shown on TV . Pay attention to the location of the bitmetv's server : New Jersey - Parsippany - Net Access Corporation
    As for your two words, were are the almighty bt mods ?
    Last edited by fatma; 07-27-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: spelling

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by hatzil007 View Post
    not all the israeli ips are banned.
    xxx.xxx.xXX.XXX are not banned.
    i think you can call your isp and ask them to make your ip static.
    did you just ask for them to ban your IP range?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast