Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: BitMeTV Vs. The State of Israel

Quote Originally Posted by fatma View Post
    I'll tell you a little story about a man , who donated to bitmetv when he joined (for upload amount, yeah). I guess bitmetv loved his donation . And then , after he became a PU there , he invited someone . And then , this someone became a leech, and got banned . Lets make a little pause in the story, and recall oink and its "dreadful" staff . What happens on oink when you invite a leech ? Nothing, he gets banned, and you move on , like nothing happened . It is even good sometimes to invite leeches, since they help other members to make a ratio on trackers where too hard to seed . What happened to our man on bitmetv ? The download amount of the leech he ivited was added to his download amount , and now he has some problems with his ratio . I guess bitmetv loved his first donation, and here is the simple solution to his pain : donate again, buy the upload amount, and the problem is gone . Again, no one forces you to "donate"
    I guess he didn't read the part of the rules that says if you invite a leech, you get his download. It's a private site, if you don't like it, don't join. It's a shame .il has such a bad reputation - it's not BitMeTv that's to be blamed for the .il ban, it's the .il users who cheated that caused it. And you are right, they catch the ones that can't get around it; that is the honest ones so the ones that cheat screw the ones that don't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    I am still wondering why no-one has scroll back to read my post where I said how we hadn't banned all of israel and I know quite a few israel members on bitmetv.
    Kinda makes this whole thread pointless don't you think?

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by ibslice
    I am still wondering why no-one has scroll back to read my post where I said how we hadn't banned all of israel and I know quite a few israel members on bitmetv.
    Here's one happy representative.
    <-----------------

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678