Thread: Change mail at SCT

Lizard King's Avatar rock&roll BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I tried change mail at sct yesterday, but i didnt't receive confirmation mail so far. Is it normal?
    In my profile is written

Note:
    In order to change your email address, you will receive another confirmation email to your new address.

Are they sending confirmation mail also to old address? I dont have this old mail. When I try change mail again isee this communicat:

Error You already have a email change in progress, please verify the original email before continuing

I know change mail + pass + IP = ban
    So please do not write about this
    If you want to be a hero, well just follow me

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    Are they sending confirmation mail also to old address?
    YES !!!
    Anly only after you confirm it on your old adress, you get another confirmation to a new email address
    I dont have this old mail
    Then you can't change your email. Actually the person that has a pass to the email that appears in your ScT profile is still the owner of your account .
    When I try change mail again isee this communicat:

Error You already have a email change in progress, please verify the original email before continuing
    You can change your email once in 2-3 days, this error will disappear after this period

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Lizard King's Avatar rock&roll BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ok thanks for the info
    If you want to be a hero, well just follow me